Brilliant,but are you allowed to sell it, Look up this toy,they were all called back for having a hard drug,that hospitalised a few youngsters for swallowing They now have a distaste for allowing this to happen What is in this stuff? Too late it was after we made and played with it,as I was looking to see where more could be bought from,maybe cheaper...THEN I READ THE ARTICLE FROM 2008 I hope this has the safety stands ?? also in the recall back were the other characters in the same series Good made if not swallowed and wash the hands after handling it We are all doomed with the choice we find to pleasure our creations for the children.
Was this review helpful to you?