on 19 July 2013
I chose these as an upgrade to the 750 model. I didn't notice any particular benefits though. The extra range wasn't present but worst of all the loudspeaker is not loud enough and the battery life is shocking.
on 31 December 2013
Great build quality, very robust for when the kids use them.
I couldn't comment on the full range but they've always worked for us so I have no complaints.
Very clear sound quality.
Easy to setup and lock down so kids don't accidentally change the settings.
I wish they came with a lanyard as I worry about the kids losing them however there is a small eyelet on the clips which would probably allow you to use your own lanyard.
Great radios and very good value.
on 26 November 2013
These are good items and perfect for close range. I tried to use them in an urban environment and only got a range of about 500m.
on 24 April 2015
Broke 1 after 3 months of use. But it was cheap
So I guess you get what you pay for. Not for heavy duty use at work
on 28 October 2013
We have purchased four set of radios over the course of this year, they do as they should no complaints, very good.
on 10 September 2014
Good walkie talkie. Boughe them for an event and they saved a lot of walking!

See one answered question