on 27 February 2014
Bought this with high hopes as i am yet to find a product that is good but also worth the money. And with the award it's won I thought it might be worth a shot.

Well I can tell you know, whoever was voting for the award was either given a different product or has no idea about hair styling.

The cream comes in a plastic pot with a screw top. When opening it has a plastic/foil seel on the top. When I opened it, to my surprise it was fluorescent green in colour. Which matched it's smell. It's smell was horrendous, like some sort of cleaning product.

Anyway I continued to try it out, I applied a small amount to my head, "a small amount goes a long way". In fact a small amount does absolutely nothing at all. So I used some more until I used about a two finger tips. At that point I realised that actually this wasn't doing anything at all and was just adding more grease to my hair. I am pretty sure my hair had less texture after using it than before. Which I didn't think was possible.

Anyway, I thought I'd stick with it but after an hour the smell was so over powering and it wasn't going anywhere I had to wash it off.

This product is useless, if you like spending this kind of money on some fluorescent green toilet cleaner that does absolutely nothing for your hair then by all means buy it. But I wouldn't waste your time, there are plenty of cheaper options that do nothing at all as well.

I'm switching back to redken products as they are the best I've found so far.

It might be worth noting I have medium length hair, that is about 2 inches long at its longest.
on 22 November 2014
Bought this after doing a lot of research on hair wax, putty, clay etc. I'm a male with short/medium length straight hair which I usually have combed over with a fringe. I did not feel the hold of this product was good, especially when it rains. It drys out in my hair too quick and makes my hair fluffy. Back to using fructis surfers wax
on 1 March 2014
I have thick, sort of course hair that is between wavy and curly (short sides medium/short length on top). I am looking for something that gives a little shine, but has quite a strong hold. This product doesn't seem to dry up in my hair, even after rubbing it into my hair alot or touching my hair throughout the day - good! However, It gives practically no hold whatsoever, and is uselesss when applied to damp hair. I do use Hairbond Designer and that has served me quite well for what I'm looking for but often dries up in my hair when my hair is slightly longer. Overall this product is deffinately not worth the price, as the previous review says, you can get things that do the same for much cheaper. But, it doesnt seem to contain silicones which is good, and it doesn't dry up (sometimes appears a bit greasy though) , so make the decision. Is it worth the risk for your hair type?