on 5 July 2011
I am very pleased with this Bible. I am learning Spanish and reading this every day is making my Spanish come on in leaps and bounds. I can read and understand a lot of it, but if I can't then I just check the other half of the page for the English version.

Some people might say that the print is a little small, but I have good eyesight and I can read it without glasses, so this is not a problem for me. Also, if the print was bigger, then the Bible would be bigger and heavier.

It is a good replacement for my old NIV which was falling to pieces. I would recommend to anyone who is learning Spanish, especially if they want to improve their Spanish grammer etc.
on 4 January 2013
I bought this to take to Peru with me. Proved very useful in understanding what was going on in church, whilst I was learning Spanish. Great.