on 11 April 2013
Easy to sew in. Wash and wear easily. Great if you are small up top to balance out your figure. :)
on 14 June 2013
Does exactly what it says and the thin edges make it difficult to spot when in place. Feels a bit as if it puts back (almost) everything that breast feeding took away! As you would expect, it is extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear, I had it fitted both into the bikini top and the swimsuit I use for the pool in the cold season. Will happily recommend and come back for more when these ones will need to be replaced.
on 22 July 2013
Just beige triangles. Didn't really serve to push up or enhance anything other than the obvious fact that I had some padding stuck in.
on 26 December 2012
I didn't use this for swimwear but to fix a problem with a ball dress I bought of the internet that was slightly too big in the bust area but couldnt be worn with a bra due to low sides. Sewed them in (don't think would have worked otherwise)worked better than I could have hoped for my dress turning it from a non fitting disaster to a dress I actually looked good in! Would buy again if had similar problems with other dresses.
on 25 September 2014
This is def too big to use as a bikini insert, if like me you use triangle (or less structured) tops. This was way too bulky and big. Probably good to use with a bra or more structured swimwear tops.
on 17 October 2015
Great fit, fits in my swim costume bra part brilliantly.
on 18 February 2016
I use it for my bikini and it fits perfectly.
on 5 July 2014
Isnt much of a difference to be honest
on 6 February 2016
Very useful. Good shape and size.
on 12 July 2013
I thought these would be great sewn into a couple of sun dresses I had that had no uplift at all but there was no way these little things would be placed inside either one of my dresses; the dresses have now gone to the Charity shop so that someone else may benefit. The dresses were size 12 so they were not massive!

Next time I will buy a more expensive dress that has a built in support, one instead of two!

I am glad they suit the other reviewers.