1. Pilot Grace is preparing to finish up with her slob of a boyfriend Danny, but he proposes! The conclusion to whether or not Grace goes through with it is hilarious.
2. A New Lease On Life Grace is looking for apartments, but puts forth an idea to move in with Will.
3. Head Case When Grace moves in with Will, she suggests some renovations. This leads Will to confront his issues with change and his ability to have a successful relationship. This causes Jack and Karen to suffer from Will and Grace's displaced anger.
4. Between A Rock And Harlin's Place When Grace (Debra Messing) decorates Harlin's (Gary Grubbs) apartment, she gets carried away with a cowboy theme. Will (Eric McCormack) is both shocked and embarrassed.
5. Boo Humbug On All Hallows Eve, Jack (Sean Hayes) is dressed as David 'Hutch' Soul is costumed as a cat woman for a night in the Village filled with drag queens and a few surprises.
6. William, Tell When Jack (Sean Hayes) reveals to Grace Debra Messing) that Will (Eric McCormack) once had an affair with a 'client,' she becomes paranoid that Will is keeping secrets from her.
7. Where There's A Will, There's No Way Grace (Debra Messing) blames her relationship with Will (Eric McCormack) as the reason for her lack of interest in dating and decides they can no longer have fun together.
8. Buying Game Grace (Debra Messing) has the opportunity to buy the studio that serves as her office space and turns to Will Eric McCormack) for first-time buyer advice.
9. The Truth About Will And Dogs Will (Eric McCormack) balks at first when Grace (Debra Messing) decides to adopt a dog, but the winsome pooch soon becomes his obsession.
10. Big Vent Will (Eric McCormack) and Grace (Debra Messing) become hooked on a real-life soap opera unfolding in their neighbors' apartment when they begin eavesdropping through the new heating vent.
11. Will On Ice It's Will's (Eric McCormack) birthday and all he wants is a nice, quiet dinner with his two best friends, Grace (Debra Messing) and Jack (Sean Hayes).
12. My Fair Maid-Y Will (Eric McCormack) hires a cleaning lady (guest star Wendie Jo Sperber) to 'rescue' his designing roommate Grace (Debra Messing) from the creative chaos that litters their apartment.
13. The Unsinkable Mommy Adler Grace's (Debra Messing) visiting mom, Bobbi Adler (guest star Debbie Reynolds), a would-be star whose propensity for breaking out into show tunes and impressions dismays her daughter.
14. Big Brother Is Coming, Part 1 Grace is trying to re-unite Will with his brother who cut him out of his life years ago.
15. Big Brother Is Coming, Part 2 A wary Grace (Debra Messing) tells Will (Eric McCormack) of her romance with his brother, Sam (guest star John Slattery), and unleashes an avalanche of resentment.
16. Yours, Mine Or Ours Stunned to find they have a 'date' with the same guy, Will (Eric McCormack) and Grace (Debra Messing) compete for the affections of a handsome, charming new neighbor.
17. Secrets and Lays The gang retreats to a cabin in Vermont for the weekend, where Grace (Debra Messing) rekindles romance with an old flame (guest star David Sutcliffe) and tries to hide the fling.
18. Grace Replaced When Grace becomes busy with work, Will replaces her with Val, a new neighbor who is always available. This does not make Grace happy.
19. Will Works Out Jack joins Will's gym but this leads to all sorts of problems for Will and his reputation with clients who also go to his gym.
20. Saving Grace Grace potentially lands a huge deal with a male client, but Will has to go out with him for Grace to be successful in her deal.
21. Alley Cats Will and Grace have to curb their competitive streaks when they stand to lose their friends, whilst Jack is performing CPR on Karen.
22. Object Of My Rejection After Grace (Debra Messing) contemplates a renewed relationship with her ex-fiance, Danny (guest star Tom Verica), she and Will (Eric McCormack) re-think their living situation.
There has been some general wear on the box, although the CDs inside were not scratched much enabling clear viewingPublished 19 months ago by Dean'o
Just wt you expect from Will & Grace as enjoyable as expected. Arrived so promptly and such great valuePublished on 6 Feb 2010 by Maria F. Carr
If you want to get right back to the start of W&G then these are just the job. Fantastic series, nice collectionPublished on 11 Jan 2010 by A. Fay
Back in 2004 when Friends finished there was a gap in my Friday night TV watching (back in the days when I was skint and couldn't afford to go out on a Friday and Saturday night)... Read morePublished on 21 Feb 2008 by Dr Evil
With the exception of the sketchy pilot episode, the first series of Will And Grace is as tight and hillarious as can be expected. Read morePublished on 9 Oct 2007 by Gn O'sullivan