on 16 April 2014
This was a great comic book. It was too short, though. I read it in twelve minutes the first time I read it. Nate has, like, about fifty crazy adventures in this book. But there were only a few pages that had anything to do with the title, Big Nate: Pray For A Fire Drill. The other Big Nate comic book are longer, and they take me a little more longer than fifteen to read them. I would recommend this book if you like the Big Nate comic books. And, by the way, I can't wait until Big Nate: Mr. Popularity and Big Nate: Lives It Up (Book #7) come out! One more thing: Did you know that all these comics in this book are in the internet at bignate.com? All you have to do to read Big Nate comics is to go to bignate.com, and today's comic will appear on your device's screen. The comics in THIS book start at January 1, 1997 and end at June 7, 1997. That doesn't include the Sunday comics that are in Full-Color.
on 6 December 2014
What I think is that this is a very good book and all but, I think it should be at least a little bit longer. Other than that I think it was really funny. My favourite big nate books are "in the zone" and "on a roll". I would recommend this book from 7-12 year olds. Thanks for reading😀😀😀
on 28 October 2013
I really liked this book because of the comic book. Lincoln makes big nate really funny.

I would recommend this book to children 7-9 years of age

Cayden guyett-Smith
on 21 January 2014
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!:)
AWESOME!!!!!!!!;)
Related to diary of a wimpy kid but so cool!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Worth the money GET IT#!!!!!!!!;)
GET IT#!!!!!!!!! ;):)
on 15 April 2014
Good Big Nate book, and all, but I expected this book to be longer. It was WAY shorter than the other Big Nate books. + You can't get this Big Nate book in Hard Copy.
on 5 August 2013
Really thays all if u havent heard of big nate and u r thinking of starting to read the series this isnt really one of his best books but still a good read : )
on 4 April 2015
I love big nate I have ALL the books greatly recommend to anyone with a sense of humour
Lincoln pierce is HILARIOUS and he is my role model
on 12 January 2014
its a funny book it really wows you but there is nothing to do when it ends
i think more big nate books will be like this
on 12 January 2014
It was hilariously funny but it could have been made longer. I gave it four stars for that little reason.
on 22 June 2016
It's really good love it one of the the best book I ever read in my life want to read the rest