on 27 June 2015
Last Year I Bought This As A Gift For A Family Member For Christmas! As They Enjoy A Glass Of Wine And I Wanted To Get Something Different, The Price Of This Is Great And I Love It! And They Love It Too! They Use It Regularly And The Writing Doesn't Wash Off Either, Comes with Great Packaging. I Have No Negative Comments About This Highly Recommend This Product :)
This made a great novelty gift for the mother-in-law, ideal for someone that enjoys a glass of wine or six. The packaging is a bit on the tacky novelty side it could have been better but it offers good protection in the form of a polystyrene insert. Out of the box its really well made and looks the part, it got filled for a few FB photos but it hasn't been used yet. I can only imaging it would be like drinking a yard of ale and could end up quite messy. Nether the less its great fun and I’m sure it will make a few outings on parties or celebrations.
on 16 February 2014
I wanted a fun gift for an especially close friend at Christmas and thought this was perfect! He enjoys his well earned wine at the weekends, so this was ideal. With hindsight I should have bought him a well thought out gift too, but he saw the funny side (even though I don't think he's used it yet!)
on 2 January 2015
This was good fun on Christmas day and for the first time ever my partner managed to have only one glass of wine on Christmas day!!

The glass is not good for day to day use but I suppose it will come out at Christmas next year or maybe use it when we have a BBQ in the summer.

The quality is good and it was well packaged.
on 21 November 2014
I'm very pleased fast delivery arrived the next day which I wasn't expecting so I'm pleased now on to the gift it's not for me as its for someone for Xmas and my first thought was wow I'm pleased I brought this I know the person I got it for will love it would recommend to anyone
on 11 December 2015
The box it came in was very poor quality; it looked like it had been done with a cheap printer? The glass is thin and the whole thing feels MUCH lighter than it should do. I'm slightly ashamed to give it as a gift now, but the idea behind it would be enough for the receiver to giggle for at least 10 seconds before realising it was probably worth a quarter of the price it's sold for. Don't buy it until the price has reduced - there's a lot of gifts you can buy for £20 odd, and this definitely shouldn't be one of them. Seriously.
on 4 January 2015
This product is a fantastic gift. I got it for Christmas as a joke gift for a family member and they use it all the time. I would highly recommend this product for yourself or as a gift. The delivery was fast and packaged really well in a colourful box.
on 5 May 2014
I heard about this glass through a colleague, when I was purchasing the giant glass I decided to get this novelty one. Was very pleased when arrived & was securely wrapped. It sits proudly on my bar.
on 7 December 2015
Purchased 3 of these, as they're the best price on the Internet. 3 of my friends drink wine, and this is just a perfect unique gift at Christmas! I'm sure they will be so happy with them as I know I am! Great size, came in a nice box & well packaged so no damage to them.
on 15 September 2013
Bought this for my hubby for his birthday. Loves a glass of wine or two so this was ideal :) Great novelty gift !