Size: 110cm|Colour: White|Change
Price:£2.19+ Free shipping

on 21 May 2013
They are pretty much identical to the Nike laces they have replaced; same materials, same weave etc.
Their overall quality appears as-good. Also the 'aiglets' (plastic sheaths) at the ends of the laces have a nice finish and seem as robust as their Nike counterparts.
They are about 3mm wider than the Nikes and the weave is a bit bigger too; when side-by-side with the Nikes they basically look like they have been scaled up 1.25x (although the aiglets are the same size).
Only time will tell as to how hard wearing they are but to hazard a guess right now I would say they will probably outlive the shoes they are attached to.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 20 February 2015
Unable to buy suitable shoe laces for my Hi Converse on the high street, I turned to "Big Laces".
My order was placed on Wednesday evening, a few hours later I received a conformation of dispatch.
Shoe laces arrived on Friday. Perfect customer service.
I will buy all my Hi Convrerse laces from "Big Laces" from now on.
Thank you.
on 25 June 2014
Bought these for my Converse and they fit very well, they're slightly shorter than the original laces but that's good because the original ones were a bit too long. Had them for a few months and they haven't broken or anything so would recommend.
on 9 April 2014
I had high hopes for these, as I had trouble finding brightly coloured laces in the past and the description seemed good. The quality leaves a lot to be desired however, both pairs I bought started fraying and splitting within a week of use. The first pair lasted two weeks before I had to throw them away. The second pair the same. These may be a fun fashion item but for everyday wear they are useless. I will not buy them again.
on 28 July 2014
I ordered two identical pairs of Big Laces - one in black one in blue. The blue ones were perfect, good quality, correct length etc. But the black ones were a different style, lower quality and longer than I had ordered. No idea why they weren't the same as I ordered them from the same link on the page just in a different colour...
on 26 June 2014
I've ordered a few pairs of laces from this company - they supply all the sizes and colours you can't get anywhere else. Great when you want laces for trainers or baseball boots in long sizes and matching colours. I usually give them five stars but in this case the colour wasn't quite what I was hoping for - although that may be due to my eyesight or the colour reproduction on the computer screen. But they are very reasonable, free postage and quick to deliver, so you can't ask for much more really
on 27 July 2014
The laces are twice the thickness of photo and unusable for normal trainers (e.g nike airforce) unless you like chunky chips instead of regular fries.

Waste of time as i now need to order again elsewhere.
on 15 March 2015
It wasn't the colour I was hoping for. I contacted them for a refund or change of colour but no response. Really unhappy with laces in a draw
on 31 January 2016
When you are tying and retying your laces every day they wear out faster than your shoes. I bought these as a replacement for laces that were over a year old which had worn away.

The good;
-Very long, I bought 150cm and they were noticeably longer than standard laces.
-Price, you cant go wrong for £2.

The bad;
-Nothing.

I highly recommend these as a replacement for the standard laces supplied with trainers.
on 4 July 2015
Needed replacement blue laces for a pair of Clarkes trainers - Clarkes only sell black or brown laces, not very helpful.
Was able to pick required colour and length from Big Laces, delivery was prompt.
Have only worn shoes a few times since, but quality seems to be good enough.
They are quite "chunky", so bear that in mind when considering what to order.