on 6 December 2012
I loved the colour of this bag & it was so unusal as i have not seen anyone with this bag. It looks exactly as it states on the description & i was not disappointed. The bag has three sections to put things in. Two on either sides & a section in the middle, which has a zip, so your personal things can go in here. The bag looks trendy & was worth the penny & has plenty of room to put things like...make up bag, diary (medium size) purse, hair brush, small hairspray etc etc. It also has a small front zip pockect for easy to reach items etc... I do not like very very big bags, so for me this was nice as it was just right not to big & not too small.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 December 2012
This is a great bag. It is not a huge bag but, I didn't want a huge one. It has two large sections that close together with a strong magnetic clasp. And a zipped section in the centre.(You could just leave that zipped up if you dont like too many pockets and sections, and just have the two large sections) It also has a smaller zip pocket on the outside on one side of the bag. I thought it might be heavy because of all the metal on it, but, it isn't. And it looks really good, very designer looking.
on 6 February 2015
I've had this bag for over a year now and it's still going strong. No tearing of the 'leather' look outside. No 'paint flakes', the handles work fine, the zip is going strong. The inside is still soft and good quality. Brilliant bag. I get complimented on this all the time. I purchased mine in red and the colour doesnt run onto clothing even when wet. Perfect for everyday. Not suitable for a travel bag as it wont hold that much. But for everyday it holds more than enough. Fits over the shoulder nicely.
on 29 September 2014
This was a bit of a disappointment as the bag I received was not made out of the same material as the one in the picture. It was much brighter red and very shiny. There were no embellishments on the sides of the handle fixings and although most people complained about the fixings being gold, the ones on mine were silver! The magnetic button does not hold very well either.
I did not return the bag because it was not very expensive and I will gladly use it, A lot of the reviews said it was quite classy looking, but I have to say mine wasn't.
I love this bag, I purchased it in blue as I wanted a change from my usual dark colours. I was a bit hesitant ordering on line but read the other reviews and went for it. There are plenty of storage pockets but I particularly like the fact that it has a large zipped middle pocket and then a large pocket either side of this of which one of these has a zipped inner pocket. The two outer pockets close with a very good magnetic popper. The metal fixings are ornate and not plain and make the bag look classy and more expensive. I could go on about the mobile phone slot and the nice long handles for wearing the bag on your shoulder, I have purchased other supposedly shoulder bags but the straps haven't been long enough and I have had to carry the bag. I would recommend this bag to my friends and will probably purchase another in a different colour.
on 4 May 2013
I dont know how many times I have looked at a product & due to the lack of pictures of the product I have left the product. I am disabled so do ALL! my shopping on line. This handbag has so many pictures of every view & some & almost as many colours. I actually ordered it in Black & What I received was Dark Blue. I know I could have sent it back & know that this seller is fantastic at refunds & replacements (use seller loads) but I loved this colour its unusual & I've lost count of the people who ask where I got it. It is very well made soft & has 2 large outer sections that fasten together with magnetic stud & a central part with a zip where I keep my purse. Also small zip pocket external bigger zipped internal as well a pocket for phone, It is also quite light. I will certainly be getting other colours & so will lots of my friends.
on 8 January 2014
I thought this bag might not be big enough for me, but i was surprised when it arrived a day before the estimated date which is a bonus and it was a lot bigger just right. I like the three departments sometimes when it is just one department and the lining is a dark colour you can never find anything you spend ages trying to find your key's, lip stick, ect.
The lining on this bag is a nice light colour so you can see what you got in your bag and you can put personal things in a different department. The middle department has a zip on it.
It looks very good quality and that it is going to last. Cannot fault it. I would highly recommend to everybody.
on 14 March 2015
This bag is perfect if you like a nice size handle to pop on sholder also its great for little compartments. The peach is a lovely soft shade like peach melba.
very pleased.
on 20 February 2013
I chose this rating as I LOVE IT.This bag hits all the bases. Plenty of pockets for keeping organised And beautifully designed handles all bag lovers should buy this. Great value and affixed promptly.
on 8 September 2013
A real must have , if like me need to keep certain thing separate in your bag.
Lots of useful pockets without being to big and clumsy ..

Great for the office too.