TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 November 2013
I love Jasinda Wilder's books. She gives us characters to love and journeys to become invested in. I have read the entire Big Girls Do It series as well as the Rock Stars Do It which falls in line and thoroughly enjoyed. Funny, sweet, sexy, romantic, frustrating and touching they made me laugh, cringe and I admit swooned over Jeff a little. You can't beat a sweet, gentle, sexy guy.

I would definitely recommend grabbing this box set whilst it's on for free. If the offer has passed, I'd still recommend as I paid for them all and don't begrudge a penny.
on 28 October 2013
I love the concept of this book. The message being big or not your still worthy as a sexual woman. Plus I loved the fact the box set was free I'm glad I read it but at the same time there's too much sexual detail and not enough day to.day talking or description but again it was free and a different take on the usual romances which was nice to see
on 8 November 2014
Liked the idea of the sexy rock star hooking up with the more curvy girl and falling in love, however reading all four of the stories back to back in a box set meant they got very repetitive. It seemed to be the same old, same old. I liked the characters and the author's style. Just found myself skimming past some of it.
on 27 October 2013
First of all- let me say I really dislike books where the main character is really insecure about her attractiveness and voices it more than once or twice or three times ( especially when in a sexual/ romantic situation)! Luckily, as I was able to read the books together, I saw able to see that that only occurred in the first installment. Ms Wilder is a brilliant writer and has now got me HOOKED!!!!!
on 4 November 2013
Really not impressed! I got the set free on amazon it is really only 1 book, but split each chapter into books. Would definitely not recommend paying for it. The sex scenes of which there are plenty are repeated frequently. The are lots of continuity errors through out, and the writer is clearly not a fatty as she would know some of the positions would be problematic. Very poor story line easy to guess what is going to happen.
on 1 April 2015
Oh this book got on my nerves, its just one sex scene after another (which is fine by me) but what bothered me so much was there was no story to it. Basically she meets a bloke called Chase, has monkey sex with him, he goes off to New York to be in a band so she then finds her business partner and friend of many years Jeff all of a sudden very attractive, she sleeps with him none stop then Chase sends her a airplane ticket so she jumps on the next flight to meet him with no regard to Jeff, when that goes sour she jumps back on a flight home, cries for a week then begs Jeff for a second chance, things get serious with Jeff but then Chase comes home....thats it, just going from one bed to the next and back again. I love a sexy book but it has to have a story to it. It was all just really immature.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 October 2013
This book set is a BARGAIN.. I absolutely love this series of books and after reading all of this set you WILL be purchasing the rest.. Grab this bargain!! Jasinda Wilder rocks as a writer
on 29 October 2013
I loved that Jasinda made Anna a plus size woman. In todays world its very relevent. Girls are far to busy wanting to be slim when in reality its the person within that counts.Body image is something we all relate to and far to often we are not happy with regardless of our size.
Anna is no different, Chase and Jeff both tell and show Anna how beautiful she is to them. Their story unfolds taking Anna to places she both loves and fears. Its a captivating story and I loved it. BGDIM is next. Thanks Jasinda.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 August 2013
realistic and true to life,couldnt put it down once i started reading,will be reading it again,thoroughly enjoyed it.hope you enjoy too!
on 7 August 2013
Story flowed well, fun and flirty, liked the characters, sexual content was not bad, overall easy read and would recommend.