on 31 March 2015
I usually buy jigsaws with 500-1,000 pieces but bought this one as the picture brought back wonderful memories of childhood seaside holidays. The pieces were well cut and fitted together well. I expected to complete it in the course of an evening but was delighted to find it wasn't as simple as I expected. A delightful product.
on 29 December 2013
Bought four of these jigsaws for my elderly mum who wanted something to occupy herself with in the evenings and these were just big enough with easy to pick up pieces for her to handle.
on 4 December 2015
Brilliant jigsaw, bright colours, large pieces. Bought this for my Dad, who has dementia, he was able to do the puzzle due to the large pieces and suitable picture, my dad loves train puzzles. Excellent quality.
on 31 May 2014
Excellent as always. good size pieces, good quality and good service. i have ordered many of these puzzles but now need some new pictures to choose from with 250 pieces
on 7 July 2013
My ladies loved the puzzels I purchased they have given endless pleasure to them for the past few weeks. Thanks
on 22 August 2014
This was great for arthritic fingers
on 5 March 2016
Good value and prompt delivery
on 5 January 2015