on 25 January 2014
Basically this is a very expensive notebook, £4.99 would be a reasonable price,(i paid over 3x that) and if I hadn't been desperate to find a suitable present quickly I'd not have bought it. the cover which looks beautifully embossed is just printed. I was distinctly underwhelmed, and with a bit of time I could have made something far more impressive with a cheap notebook and some paint.
on 18 January 2013
this journal is for my teenage daughter and she loves it. A must for any Dr who fan old or young.
on 10 February 2013
As i am a Dr Who fan, and notebook/collection, i had to have this! It was rather sweet and if you are a fan you will love. The notebook, however, is not material, its like a hardback book. I think was a little pricey but its a Dr Who product so i thought oh well, what the heck & ordered!! But will look great in my collection.
on 17 August 2013
Its brilliant, it has good quality paper and its sturdy.
I bought it for a college course and I've not mixed it up with anyone elses notebook!
A must have for anyone who watches Doctor Who and is official merch so good for any collectors too!
Would recommend!
:D
on 17 November 2013
...with a print of an older worn book but it just looks NEW WITH A PRINT ON IT. There's nothing to it.

I wouldn't care if it was a fiver but for £13.45 it's a rip off...

...That said I've bought it for a gift for my Whovian friend and I'm sure she'll be pleased.
on 1 April 2013
Loved this, a great book to write notes in! Also looks amazing! Just like River song! A must have for a Doctor who fan!
on 31 January 2014
This journal is amazing. I have yet to use it, but I bought 2: 1 for my friend as a birthday present and 1 for myself. The package arrived in next to no time which was perfect for me. It is a nice size and it looks very nice a sleek which is good for a Whoverine. The only thing I would say that is negative is that I wish the corners were a little rounder and there was a bit of texture to have a more authentic TARDIS journal, but I do really love it and would certainly buy more for friends!
on 12 April 2014
Been after this for a while. Came within a couple of days. HUGE box! well wrapped. lol. Just as described. Dr Who stamps on the box made me giggle (I hadn't read that bit in the description.) Overall: Excellent. Thanks Sweetie. ;)
on 19 April 2013
I love my new TARDIS Journal. Although I thought the book was a remake of the actual River Song's Diary it's still great. The image is just printed on so there are no bumps so not what I thought it would be. However, the product is still great and you'll get a lot of pleasure annoying your fellow whovians about the fact you have it.
on 18 January 2013
got this for my daughters christmas since she is doctor who mad and she was delighted with it! exactly as described, delivered VERY fast, excellent service