on 3 June 2013
Really good quality tubes these. I've had two on my bike for some time now and not only have I not had any punctures, but they hold pressure very well. Before purchasing these I had gone for more expensive branded tubes, but after trying these I don't see any need to go elsewhere. Great value inner tubes.
on 10 June 2013
Not much to say about an inner tube - I put 2 on my bike and have done about 600kms without puncture. Neither has punctured yet.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 22 February 2015
These are good value strong inner tubes.
I cycle along several path ways that have been littered with broken glass by the local ner do wells and so I carry a couple of these in my ruck sack to completely change the inner tube rather than spend ages hanging around in some less than pleasant areas trying to fix a puncture., I can afford to do this with these because they are very good value for money and even I can afford a couple of quid to have a speedy get away from potential trouble.
on 14 August 2013
I haven't had any problem with them! No puncture at the moment and there are very good! Recommended! Buy them!
on 28 April 2014
Following my recent criticism of the tubes I bought, I have nothing but excellent communication from the company involved. I do believe that the tubes were faulty but understand that there is sometimes a grey area, however the customer service has been excellent and in a sign of good faith they are replacing my tubes FOC. My experience is of a genuine company that cares about the service and quality of goods they supply. Thanks
on 1 July 2013
What can I say, you fill it with air and you're good to go! They are black with a cunning valve that let's you put air in but stops it coming out. Magic, what will they think of next?!
on 5 April 2013
very good product at a good price. although i have only had one puncture (touch wood) straight forward to fit.
on 26 October 2015
I'm almost shocked by the quality of these, having paid £10 for single branded inner tubes before this, only to have them pop within a couple of days in a couple of cases (I cycle to work a lot). I gave up with the expensive ones, thought I'd give these a try to keep me going until I could fork out for a heftier set. Having tried these however, I'll never be getting anything else again. I'm stilling using the first two of these I put on, almost 5 months later. They hold pressure better than the Specialized model I was using before.

All pros, no cons. 100% recommended as both primary and backup tubes.
on 11 May 2015
The product had a fault and was immediately replaced with an extra as a good will gesture. Excellent customer service.
The replacement product is absolutely fine and working.

Many Thanks.
on 7 April 2014
Read some reviews here from some sad people, that probably don't know a thing about cycling. It's a tube, made of rubber, so what do you expect? If you have consistent punctures then the problem is the tyre not the bloody tube. I have had 2 punctures with these tubes but it would have happened to any other tube; as I later found the reasons for the punctures, there was a very tiny thorn in the tyre which was discovered by the lads Halfords.