• Bible

Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 September 1999
This book and all of Bishop Jakes books are a blessing to own. This book is readable and understandable. I have purchsed 5 of these books so far as gifts and for myself. I have been changed in a short time just by reading each scripture, definition of each woman of the bible and I no longer feel alone. I have been able to identify myself with each story, situation and problem. I Love this book and I hope every woman or man get one. This is the best Bible that I have ever read & it is truly for the woman.
Bishop Jakes Thank you and Bless You for telling it like it is and being able to understand the feelings of women.
on 5 September 1998
It's difficult to summarize this book in a nutshell, but I've read this book numerous amounts of time and continue to go back to it. God uses Jakes to touch, heal, and set His daughters free. Jakes bases his information directly from the word of God and touches hearts. I cried reading this book. It's a balm every women needs. It's the truth of how God feels about us and we need to know this. Read the book and allow God to touch the areas in your life that the devil has been attacking you in. It's awesome. It's life changing and it's definetely uplifting.
on 27 September 1999
I HAVE READ THIS BOOK THREE TIMES. EACH TIME I READ IT I RECEIVED A NEW INSIGHT CONCERNING MYSELF. THE LORD HAS TRULY INSPIRED BISHOP JAKES TO INFLUENCE MY LIFE THROUGH THIS BOOK. WOMAN THOU ART LOOSE HAS DEFINITELY SET ME 'FREE'.