Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 September 2010
I was rather disappointed with this product as there were not as many images as I thought there should be. Any of the other books by Magic Eye would be better value.
on 30 January 2009
Great fun and good for the eyes as well. Converging and diverging the eyes are very important if you want to try to improve your eyesight naturally.
on 22 February 2012
I have now gone through the book over a period of months and spent 10 -15 mins on most of the pictures. A few I couldn't see anything.

I'm not personally convinced that it has helped relax my eyes much, or improved my eye sight.

It would be interesting to see if there are some scientific research to support the claims made in the book.
on 6 January 2012
I love these books if you can do them they are amazing and help with eye strain too. I first saw these kind of pictures published in the Daily Mail newspaper and thought I would see if there were any books of it and I bought two one for my son who uses the pc a lot and one for my partner who loves them.
on 17 June 2016
This book explained a lot about magic eye that I had not known. I think every home should have one and use it to exercise eyes regularly. It helped my "dry eye" years ago and now many years older, I hope it will help improve my vision.
Entertaining and useful. A bargain.
on 27 August 2013
I primarily used this book to improve my PhotoReading in which it had did. It helps me see the blip-page which is a part of the PhotoReading process. Also, what I like about the book is how it relaxes your eyes so well.
on 19 August 2013
I'd order the book in UK, because in Italy it's impossible to find it. The book was for my son that like it very much. Delivery as promised.
on 26 December 2012
Bought this for myself and hoping to learn from it and hope it will improve my eyesight as it claims,
on 6 May 2016
Great. Looking for new ones...
Nearly invisible.