Size: 100 ml|Change

on 28 October 2013
This is a lovely fragrance at a reasonable price, its sweet and fruity, so perfect for summer wear. It reminds me a lot of Midnight Fantasy, so if you like that then you will love this!! My only gripe would be that, where Britney Midnight Fantasy lasts for ages, this perfume fades quickly so you have to keep topping it up! Still, for the price, it's a worthwile buy!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 February 2015
Purchased for my teenage niece - she and everyone who smelt it loved it. This is a really nice fresh, fruity/flowery but sophisticated scent that is very full and moorish but not over-powering. The bottle looks good too and great price on Amazon.
on 29 January 2014
The best ever it smells so good that you and people around you can't stop smelling you. I recommend this to everyone that loves fruity floral scents. 😃😉
on 11 September 2013
It's fresh and sweet.Just right for wearing on a summers evening,relaxing on the patio after a busy day and a nice cool shower.
on 14 June 2014
It smells nice but it last less then an hour.
You have to keep spraying the perfume all the time.
on 2 June 2016
I am 33 years old and I love this!
It's hard to describe perfume as much as I love perfume I still find it difficult to differentiate between different perfume notes.
This perfume is not a floral one, it's very fruity, I'd describe tropical 🍹 fruity and what I'd imagine a yummy cocktail to taste like. It's quite sweet too.
I'd describe it as perfect for summer days but not a going out fragrance.
Overall juicy and lovely and worth the money I paid.
Would I purchase again? Yes I think I would

The only reason why I've taken one star away is because this doesn't last very long at all, you have to spray LOADS and the smell fades quite quickly. Also the 100ml bottle is actually quite hard to hold and Spray at the same time as silly as that sounds! Even so, it's v cheap so this isn't such a big deal for a lovely perfume.
Beyonce - make your perfumes last longer!!

Hope this helps someone 😘
on 1 May 2012
Beyonce's first fragrance, "Heat" is a sexy, smoky fragrance best for a night out (or in). Her latest fragrance, "Pulse" is a fresh, elegant scent more suited for a formal occasion.

"Heat Rush" strikes a middle ground between the two, and is the perfume most suited for everyday wear. It's a scent with a summer-feel to it, with the top notes being fruity and exotic. The perfume is also packaged beautifully, in the same style bottle as Heat, except with an orange tint which really emphasizes the floral theme of this perfume.
The only issue I had with this scent is that it unlike Beyonce's other two perfumes, this one wears off very quickly, and you do have to use a lot to get it to last any length of time.
This is unfortunate as it probably the nicest scent of the three.

I would still recommend it though, as it is a lovely perfume for the spring and summertime.
on 25 December 2013
beautiful smell just right for my grandaughter who 16yrs, not too over powering, really nice bottle design, a very good product.
Beautiful bottle, cones in a good size with nice packaging. Was given as a Christmas gift so have no idea how it smells though.
on 19 August 2012
Heat Rush had a very faint smell, which did not last 10 minutes of wearing it. I was very disappointed with the product.