on 9 November 2012
The DT1350's sound signature, in the nicest possible way, is not immediately engaging. They don't hit you with a `wow'. However, spend a little time with them, there're well worth it. I purchased these cans for their fidelity and pedigree. I wanted a product that was not mass produced, professional in quality, and portable. Five stars from me.

These are more reference than many portable headphones. Having said that, IMO, the mids are rich and the treble extension is good. The lack of thumping bass may not suit everyone (I have to say it does suit me). They have great imaging which belies their size.

To get the best from them, you have to fit them on the ears correctly. It's in the little manual-but just experiment. There're great for a mix of genders and respond well to amplification (for a bigger sound with more oomph). They run fine from my iPod though when I'm on the go.

The headband pressure is a little on the strong side but still comfortable though.
That said, the superb isolation of these cans is due in part to the strong seal they provide on your ears and as much as you might shake your head, these aren't coming off.

Pros:
Balanced sound (not too much bass)
High quality finish
Despite that 'delicate' look, these are made to go the distance and the fit and finish is exquisite.

Cons:
A little expensive (but you get what you pay for-these are QUALITY)
No removable lead (maybe even an iPod compliant one -lacks in-line volume control buttons)
Just a tad tight (but see isolation above)
Lack of thumping bass may be a con for some
Headband pressure on the strong side
The thin strips of padding on the head band may pose a problem after repeated use...only time will tell
on 30 March 2012
Well at last one of those headphones that really as impressed me after owing and still have grado rs1 Shure 535s Grado 80i Audio technica ath es55 and ath es7 V jays and c jays AKG H142HD, There all good in there own right but that where the beyerdynamic Dt1350 in my opinion are much much better it beats all of the rest for pure enjoyment and portability they do need a amp.
With my colorfly at home I use with graham slee amp.The different type of bass for different instrument,bass guitar piano notes different drums there all very distinctive to hear and separate with enough space to breath between notes even with my Ipod 160gb again with a portable amp like Fiio E11 are perfect but first i had to adjust the headband to suit my head so pressed gently the h/band in so to have more clamping force and the bass line just was there to be discovered in every record I played, just outstanding be aware they do need amplification I tried with my colorfly alone it is not gutsy enough even if it is capable to drive my grado RS1.Overall A exllent Headphone at Last.
Marcello Bristol.
on 16 February 2012
I have had these headphones for about 6 month, they sound really nice good base good with all music types. At first they were really tight like a clamp on your head, I had to stretch the headband a little bit which was easy as it is metal, they feel a lot better now.
on 6 January 2013
The sound is superb. Comfort is very good except if long single use period , e.g. for more than one hour may need a rest ears (hence my 4 star rating!). Well constructed and engineered headphones with a fantastic case for travelling.
on 25 January 2014
good service came within two days,have now had them one month and cant fault them, the sound is and sharp with the base not to heavy. they fit on the ears quite tight so no surround sound can be heard they also sound great with an ipod the best headphones I have bought better than the grado gr 60 I i have used
on 19 June 2013
Superb sound straight from the case. Immaculate build quality, definately made to last. High volume levels and great detail revealed from cds and WAV Lossless files.
on 6 May 2014
I have been a long lover of Beyer's products. These personally are a mediocre product from them.. with many flaws - the main one that stems to mind at first is the positioning issue, if you don't have them positioned on your ears 'perfectly' then you'll loose all of the low end, an absolute killer personally for me seen as I used them for audio production during long train journeys.

They do also get a little uncomfortable after a long extended use of time, which is a little strange for Beyer's products.
on 11 November 2013
I love their sound, I think it's hard to beat for any portable headphones. The comfortability is not the best though, sometimes you have to adjust them to get a good and comfortable fit.
on 10 April 2015
Its superb sound much exceeds its tiny size.