on 22 May 2013
I was determined to wait a good three weeks before posting a review, but in the end I just HAD to post this after just one week of using this amazing product. I have suffered with back trouble for over 30 years and tried various treatments - osteopathy, acupuncture, etc, and for the last 4 years or so have been having regular chraniosacral treatment which certainly helped a great deal to begin with, but was no longer having as much effect. For the last couple of years I have been in constant pain in my sacrum and lumbar region, and even though I slept quite comfortably when I woke each morning I could hardly move and the pain was considerable, which also affected my legs during the day. I had also developed fibromyalgia which was getting so bad I could hardly sleep at night for the pain and burning in every joint, muscle and cell in my body. My knees were so painful I was finding in increasingly difficult to climb stairs and walk. I have a very busy life and a high pain threshold, but the extreme pain was really getting to me.

A friend said he had been using this magnesium oil for various conditions with good results, and as I was so desperate for some relief I immediately purchased some. I have used it twice a day for a week. Within two days my severe back pain has all but disappeared. I am no longer kept awake by pain and burning in my body. My knees are improving daily, so I am now able to get down on the floor to use the one piece of exercise equipment which helps mobility in my knees (sorry, I can't remember the name of it, so I'll post it when I can - you lie on it and put your feet against a bar to repeatedly press.) Instead of not knowing which parts of my body I should use the oil (at first it was all over) I now am using it on the soles of my feet, my knees, back and shoulders, which, incidentally, also seem to be improving.

My husband, in the 20 or more years we've been together, has always slept very badly - just a few hours a night, and never feels refreshed in the mornings - he says it as though he hasn't slept at all. After just one application he experienced a deeper, more refreshing sleep, and has done for for these last few days.

I wholeheartedly recommend at least trying this product to see how it works for you.

I can't finish this review without saying "thank you" to Amazon for it's unique service. If I want to try anything new I always come to Amazon to read all the reviews. Many times it has saved me buying inferior products and helped me make more informed decisions about the products I choose.
2323 comments|190 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 May 2011
This spray is lessening the severity of my migraines and the amount I have. I have been having at least 2 a month which last for 4 days each on average, and for 14 years.
88 comments|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 June 2015
Since starting to use this product two months ago, various niggling health issues have cleared up. I have had psoriasis since I was 15yrs old (I'm 57 now) and although a lot of it had got better without any drug intervention over the years, there were still a few remaining patches. After spraying these twice a day for only a few weeks, they have disappeared leaving smooth skin. The skin peeled also off the palms of my hands and also off my feet, leaving nice new skin (this may be because of my psoriasis and may not happen to everyone). Any Athlete's foot has disappeared and now a psoriatic toe nail has come loose and a new one is growing underneath. Various skin cysts and spots have vanished. I even venture to say that it has smoothed out some face wrinkles! Some people even claim that it can restore hair and hair colour - I haven't noticed that yet. For several years I have experienced many missed heart beats (palpitations) a day with an accompanying urge to cough but these have all stopped. I have read that the heart muscle needs magnesium to function properly and without it, irregular heartbeats can ensue. I generally feel less anxious, stressed and panicky. I sleep more deeply than I have done for years. The only thing left to tackle is my psoriatic arthritis, which I have had for about 9 years now. Certainly the smaller joints (fingers and toes) have improved and my feet, ankles and wrists are less painful. The only slight downside is that the oil has a drying effect on the skin, which can feel a bit odd but I think this is only a temporary thing lasting only a few weeks. I would recommend this to anyone with the sorts of problems I have had. I now make up my own spray using the magnesium chloride crystals available from Better You, which is more economical. I notice that several people complain that the pump dispenser stops working. I think this happens if you turn the bottle on it's side or up-side-down while spraying and it ends up getting an air-lock in the tube inside. Just unscrew the cap and give the flexible tube a few flicks and squirts, re-attach and hopefuly it starts working again! :) Good luck!
44 comments|72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 April 2016
I was a little skeptical of the rave reviews but thought it worth trying to aid my sleep. A month on and I'm shocked by how effective it seems to be. Before my night's sleep was broken into 2 hour blocks with 20/30 mins breaks I between. I'd wake feeling unrested. Now after using the spray daily I sleep in 4 and sometimes 6 hour blocks and feel much better when I wake. I'm impressed.
on 10 May 2016
My partner harmed his back lifting things so badly he had to go to A&E & could barely move. For days he suffered immobilised in a chair, in his 30's. I bought this, sprayed his back exactly where it hurt, massaged it in three times a day. There was an incredible improvement overnight in that he felt much less pain and was able to move more easily. Within a week he was healed sufficiently to get on with life rather than the month predicted by the hospital.
I've also found it staves off the dreadful restless leg syndrome.
on 8 December 2013
Glad I have got this item. It is a very calming mineral to take. Magnesium pills do tend to cause me indigestion. This also makes a useful deodorant once you overcome the stinging sensation which can (on some days but not others?!) occur at point of application.
on 11 January 2010
EVERYBODY should know about this stuff; it cures skin complaints, rapidly (try it on teen spots), as well as helping with a hundred or more other functions. Any skin sensitivity in the early days of use soon pass. This is the cheapest price I've found on the internet.
33 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 September 2015
This is amazing oil! Really helps with my neck, shoulders and lower back pain caused by fibromyalgia.
I have used another brand! But this brand truly is good.
on 18 November 2014
This is really excellent and when massaged into my muscles really helps them relax. I prefer this (Original spray) to the Goodnight Spray by same company - which, although it smells of essential oils that I love, irritates my skin. I have quite sensitive skin.
on 4 November 2014
Good product to ease muscle pain. I have M.E. and I find this helps. It was delivered promptly and is well packaged. I have been using it for over a year.