Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 20 May 2014
Taking a while to wrap my ears around this one but its coming along nicely.After the fantastic Karma cd from a few years back winger return with what could even be described as karma mkII,Pretty decent array of tunes on offer and excellently performed,gone are the classic days of seventeen & cant get enuff but in comes this modern version of the band which is still quality,my favourite cd by them has always been Pull which was their original swansong before reforming,still with tunes like Midnight Driver Of A Love Machine,Queen Babylon,Ever Wonder & Storm In Me they serve up a treat for all melodic rock fans the world over...welcome back guys :)
on 4 July 2014
After waiting 4 long years for this album after the amazing Karma I was initially a little perplexed, the songs take a few listens to get under your skin. But Winger are never afraid to just play it safe, they are progressive and push musical boundaries to make things a bit more interesting, in my opinion this is a very good album, it rocks. It's great to see the band getting the recognition that they have always deserved. 5/5
on 10 June 2014
great CD of heavy melodic rock from a excellent artist one of the best winger CDs to date,worth 5 stars
on 10 May 2014
I'm a relatively new Winger's fan (a couple of months only), but as soon as I heard their music I fell in love. And I was so happy when I found out they were to release another album! I've been listening it so much ever since it came out. I love how varied the music is on this album, it's all still very much hard rock/metal, but from different aspects. And the namesong 'Better Days Comin' is just such an uplifting and dancy but heavy song, it's impossible not to find a groove inside you when listening to this song.
And I love that it has the extra DVD as well, it's so nice to see the making of the whole album, great comments, nice camerawork and lovely people!
Overall Winger is amazing and this album I'd even say my very favourite of theirs. Love it to bits! Would recommend to anyone who's into harder rock :)
on 17 August 2014
What a great album from front to back. I've always been a fan of Winger ballads and again the 2 on offer here don't disappoint. The bands strong musicianship and excellent lyrics shines through again and the only reason it scores 4 stars is that there are a couple of tracks that are just okay for me. Stand out tracks are Ever Wonder, Queen of Babylon, So long China and Out of This World. If your are fan of this genre you won't be disappointed. If this turns out to be your first Winger album you'll quickly find yourself delving into their back catalogue. The one thing about winger albums as you will quickly discover they never disappoint and the only real issue is there isn't enough of them. Let's hope the next album hits down sooner than the last
on 10 July 2014
Better than 'Karma', but for me not a patch on Winger 'IV'... Kip's still my fave ever artist though! Still waiting for some official DVD releases though: particularly of Kip's acoustic shows...
on 15 May 2014
Winger are just a great band and always come up with the goods.
The CD is another gem and look forward to their tour in Jine of the UK
on 17 June 2014
A familiar raunchy, melodic sound from this great band mixed with some more mature tones...well done boys a well produced success!
on 2 May 2014
Although this album is not as great as 2009s Karma which I think is classic 5 stars
It got some great tracks on it , rockers like Rat Race and Midnight Driver of a Love Machine ,So Long China.
Some good ballad too, even a prog rock track called Tin Solder which is ace!
As with all Winger material the musicianship is top quality , Just wish they would release album more frequently,
Shame Kip Winger such a busy man with is classical and solo stuff!!!
on 9 June 2014
A great album, love the diversity of this album with rocking tunes to heart felt ballads and even a bit of slap Bass chucked in.