Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£1.99

on 17 February 2015
I would NOT recommend this book, I would recommend that you save your money, the book is simply not very good. There is no suspense at all, there is no connection with the characters, they are entirely one dimensional, the plots are implausible and you have no clear idea what is happening, or what the conclusion is, as the narrative simply peters out, absolute rubbish!
on 1 May 2014
This was a very exciting book with several twists and turns, I enjoyed reading this one and recommend it to you.
on 11 May 2015
Better the Day
A first class story of war at sea in 'the little boats.' A good blend of action, adventure and romance. Well worth reading but be prepared for the myriad of spelling and grammar mistakes, and the host of missing words. The proof reader should be ..........!!
on 7 April 2015
Disappointing and in the end, was happy to finish it. Characters were not developed enough and I'm surprised we needed the American's help because Peter is obviously capable of winning the war by himself.
on 8 February 2015
Implausible, poorly written and there is no emotional connection with the characters. In fact I gave up half way through, even though I like this subject matter and enjoy a Boys Own type of story.
on 16 March 2015
Repetitious of previous books, sorry to say the excitement has gone and I found parts of the story boring. Maybe the next book will come alive.
on 22 November 2014
An enjoyable read but spoilt by many mistakes in spelling and the use of wrong words.
DOES NO ONE PROOF READ BOOKS ANY MORE!!!!!!!!
on 3 March 2015
This is my sort of book. I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in small boats and WW 2. David O'Neil can do no wrong.
on 1 June 2014
I wasn't too sure if I'd bought a Mills & Boon book by mistake after reading this. Utter tripe and a complete waste of time.
on 9 January 2015
This book covers every, front of the Naval War in 1939 to 1945. It moves rapidly through a plethora of battles.