on 28 December 2012
My daughter purchased for herself and her best friend. She is pleased with the product at the price she paid for it.
on 13 March 2014
The reviews on this product mostly say they're bad, but there actually great. I bought them for my daughters friends as a Christmas present, and they loved them!!! The only bad comment I can say is the chain could have been a bit stronger, but apart from that, absolutely great!
on 8 September 2014
Absolutely awful! These bracelets look cheap feel cheap. You get better quality stuff from china for 99p! I am so disappointed the only thing that is nice about this product is the box it comes in and the card that u pay extra for your message?? Just a sticky label on the front of a bit of cardboard DO NOT BUY
on 22 August 2013
I got these bracelets for my daughter & her friend from nursery, thought they would be the perfect leaving present as they are both off to "big school " they were delivered promptly but unfortunately were far too big! ( fitted me!) I would recommend but not for younger children because of the size.
on 6 January 2014
my daughter bought these for herself and her best freind they are lovely,, very fast delivery, and a added bonus they came with 2 lovely little bags to keep them safe in !!
on 3 May 2014
This item is no better then what you get in a kid party bag
It's cheap rubbish
You would found these in a pound store
Very disappointed the price they have put on these items
on 29 January 2013
These were a gift for my granddaughter and her 'best friend'. They love them and wear them all the time.
on 8 July 2014
Twins I bought these for loved them.
on 17 December 2014
Awful not worth 4.99 for a start I could make better than these and I wish I had. Nothing beautiful about them. Very disappointing.
on 22 September 2013
I was disappointed with the quality of these bracelets. Very lightweight and cheap looking, both bracket and pink heart. L