Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Back In Black forum

Best of?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Jul 2008 15:40:08 BDT
Last edited by the author on 15 Jul 2008 15:41:15 BDT
ThirdPrize says:
Apart from the Maximum Overdrive soundtrack, is there such thing as a "Best of" AC/DC? I like a couple of songs from each album but don't really want to buy more than one album.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Dec 2008 16:18:42 GMT
pixiepoison says:
ACDC never released a best-of - Maximum Overdrive is the closest you'll get, I'm afraid.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Mar 2010 17:32:29 GMT
Very shortly they are releasing a soundtrack which contains some of their classics from both era's of the band, Bon & Brian, the album will be entitled Iron Man 2. Available now on pre order (CD & Vinyl).

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2011 17:35:09 BDT
Last edited by the author on 15 Jun 2011 18:14:05 BDT
ThirdPrize,
I'll post a "Best Of AC/DC", as a Listmania, just for you. But I warn you now, there'll be more Bon than Brian !
N.B. I've got 14 albums in my library (not exactly sure how many they've released).
As a guide, if I was to buy only 1, it would be one of the following:- Powerage, Let There Be Rock, Highway To Hell, Back In Black, (widely acknowledged as probably their best), or For Those About To Rock (We Salute You).
I hope this helps.
Kind regards,
messiahontrial.

Posted on 19 Dec 2013 13:42:18 GMT
Ron says:
Why is AC/DC still being so reticent about releasing MP3 versions of their albums? What is the politics behind this? I know they have always had the stance that their albums are meant to be taken as a whole - but as ThirdPrize states - I (I being the person with the purchasing power) don't WANT the whole back catalog - I want a few tracks. Not even IM3 is on MP3 FCOL. Come on Amazon - put some pressure on them!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Back In Black forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  15 Jul 2008
Latest post:  19 Dec 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Back In Black
Back In Black by AC/DC (Audio CD - 2005)
4.7 out of 5 stars (324)