on 24 January 2014
It does what it says on the App not much else you can say really except I recommend you download it
on 5 January 2014
If you love reading, and find it way to expensive to keep buying and downloading books then this app is fantastic.I have now got a large library of free books to read and would recommend this app. I have downloaded at least 2 or 3 books every day and will continue to do so as long as they stay free.
0Comment36 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2014
I have read over one hundred of free books and have found most of them very good indeed. And very few of them I have not liked. There is such a choice you really would not to ever pay for your reading material.
on 14 February 2014
Any application that enables me to have more choice of books to choose from gets my vote. Recommended for those who like a variety of subjects.
on 15 March 2014
Fantastic range of books love the fact they are free Great way to read wide range of books and try out new genres
on 16 February 2014
This is a very good ap but there should be more free books available to down load to read, That's it
on 27 August 2014
Great free app, I recommend! I did have to reinstall it once as my kindle went weird and the app went blank, but it's fine again now
on 2 February 2014
Most of the books mentioned were of no interest to me. That's my problem not theirs, however inthe end the books were either not free or not accessible.
on 27 March 2014
I love the choice on Free Books and also the reduced prices on others and the ease to download thanks.
on 17 April 2014
This is one of the best apps I have used on my kindle fire. I use it every day. It collects most of the free books available at times, with reviews too. I had like 5 books, and since I downloaded it I get like 4-5 free ebooks a day, quite often books for like 20 pounds! A definitely must have app for booklovers!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse