Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Dec 2011 20:58:23 GMT
gnagfloW says:
I have enjoyed the Worst Beatles Track for a while. One observant fan noted that there was not a Best Beatles Track Discussion. This is a good point. I will give this a few months and then tally the best and the "worst". EMI will surely make a compilation out of this, or maybe not. My favorites (this is way more difficult) are: Hey Jude, Strawberry Fields Forever, I am the Walrus, Help! & Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me and My Monkey.

Posted on 11 Dec 2011 20:58:34 GMT
Unsmart says:
I really like "If I fell" and "We can work it out". And dozens of others of course. Hm. It would be easier to name my 50 favourites. ;)

Posted on 22 Jan 2012 11:24:10 GMT
P. S. Ellis says:
My favourite Beatles track would have to be 'Hey Bulldog' - closely followed by 'A Day In The Life', 'For No-One', 'Happiness Is A Warm Gun' and 'Getting Better'.

Posted on 15 Sep 2013 14:29:50 BDT
flash daddy says:
John's 'Girl', Revolution, Come Together, Tomorrow Never Knows, Helter Skelter...take your pick out of those. Best cover thread?

Posted on 17 Sep 2013 09:07:35 BDT
S. G. Holt says:
So hard but my top three today is, From Me To You, Love me To (Revolver), Paperback Writer. With Lady Madonna & Get Back close behind.

Posted on 28 Nov 2014 15:11:29 GMT
Kim Hatton says:
Eleanor Rigby, She's Leaving Home, Let it Be.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  8 Dec 2011
Latest post:  28 Nov 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Beatles Box Set - Remastered in Stereo
The Beatles Box Set - Remastered in Stereo by The Beatles (Audio CD - 2009)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (271)