- Up to 10% Off limited time only. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Image not available for
|Price:||£7.99 FREE UK delivery.|
Size Name: iPad mini 2/3 | Colour Name: Light Blue
Ultra Thin Smart Case Cover + Back Case for iPad
Color: Black/ White/ Blue/ Red/ Pink/ Purple/ Green/ Orange/ Grey
- It is compatible with iPad's Sleep/Wake Function. On opening the Cover iPad instantly Wakes Up/Unlocks & On Closing it Goes to Sleep/Locks Automatically
- Only 0.8mm, 70g , made of plastic, very thin and light.
- Ultra slim design and stylish.
More securely protection
- Prevent your iPad falling.
- Protects the device completely.
Environmentally friendly materials
- Polyurethane smart cover.
- Build-in Magnetic, make it stay attached with iPad's magnets built frame.
- Folding front cover with two standing positions.
- Soft micro fiber interior lining that protect your screen and keeps your display clean.
- Cut outs allow access to all buttons of the iPad
With Hard Back Case
- Perfect match with the smart cover.
- Protects your iPad against dust, scratches and bumps.
1 x Magnetic Smart Cover
1 x Hard Back Cover
1 x Free Screen Protector
1 x Free Cleaning Cloth (Inside of the Screen Protector Package)
1 x Free Stylus Touch Pen
(iPad is not included.)
Very good case, arrived quickly. Easy to use and protects my I pad miniPublished 12 hours ago by Barney
Great product, although only downside is that it didn't come in a box but just clear cellophane type wrapping as I wanted it to be easy to wrap for Christmas. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Carly Jellett
Excellent product which was a present and it arrived exactly when requested. Thank youPublished 1 day ago by R. P. Reed
Really good product. So much better than the ones Apple sells because these have protection for the back of the iPad as well. The product is robust and works well. Great price. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Drumspyce
Overall good to protect the iPad Air 2. Tried applying the protective acetate to the screen - but in the end removed it as it added a reflective surface.Published 2 days ago by Prakash Mistry