Price:£3.75+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 5 June 2011
School insists on these pens and they are so expensive in the shops, so wonderful to find them online at such a great price. No fancy packaging to add to our recycling, just the pens that my children lose on a regular basis.
No doubt I will be buying from this site again.
on 24 January 2013
My son uses these pens at school, they are quite nice for handwriting and he has better control of the pen.
on 23 January 2013
Excellent value pens for the price. Will definately be purchasing these again. Good prompt delivery and packaging. Fotr the price of 3 pens in shops you get 6.
on 23 October 2013
My son has to use these pens at school and his has run out but won't be replaced so he was delighted when I ordered these for him. Arrived very quickly and good writers, ink flow helps handwriting to be much neater. He's delighted and was even keen to do homework now he can use them, result. Would def recommend.
on 24 July 2014
Love these usual high quality at a great price, fraction of what is paid in store. My children get through so many of these at school. Rapid well packaged delivery. Totally recommend.
These are really great writing pens and my son uses them at school. The price is very competitive here too.

The reason I took a star off was because it took mine 9 working days to arrive. So if your child uses these as well, order and stock up well in advance.
on 6 April 2016
Tough to write with and daughter was struggling. The nibs don't seem to last that long either before they get damaged and you have to almost hold the pen vertically to write with it. We have moved on to another handwriting pen recommended by the school.
on 11 August 2012
I bought this item and they arrived a couple of days ago. I have not yet used these pens but they have been recommended to me from a lot of my other school friends, at school they use these type of pens and they last for ages! I would recommend these!
on 3 September 2014
good pens, work well perfect for the start of the new school term and a lot cheeper than buying them from shops so i am a very happy customer i tested all of them and they worked perfectly i will defiantly be ordering more in the future.
on 19 August 2013
Just love these pens, and was very pleased to find these being sold in packs. My daughter loves to right with these pens at school. Would recommend to anyone with kids who has to use handwriting pens. Great price too.