Enjoy this tried-and-tested Berndes quality at a favourable entry-level price. It showcases a superb cost-to-performance ratio for cookware. It also features a reinforced edge design and beaten, induction-compatible stainless-steel. It comes with a four-year warranty. About Berndes
Berndes have been manufacturing cookware since 1921. Much has changed since, but one thing has not: to only allow the highest product quality in accordance with the corporate philosophy. That is the yardstick against which Berndes must measure themselves every day.
In over eight decades Berndes have developed from small producers of cookware to the market leaders in pots and pans in Germany and now sell their products in over 100 countries worldwide. If you cook and fry nowadays – whether privately at home or in the gastronomy business – you know that eating doesn’t begin with a laid table.
A decisive factor in the preparation of the menu is the quality of the cookware. What could be better than relying on partners like Berndes, who can combine innovative products with the experience and tradition of good cookware. With their products made of cast aluminium, aluminium and stainless steel, Berndes continually receive top ratings from independent test institutes all over the world. Thus it has been proven under the toughest test conditions that Berndes customers have placed their trust in the right partners. Service
Our products are subject to stringent quality checks. If you should be unsatisfied in any way with the function or workmanship, we will naturally also be pleased to receive your criticism and suggestions. Just write us a letter or an e-mail. Warranty
The legal regulations governing warranties apply if no other warranty statements are given on the product or in the product-specific description. Berndes accepts no responsibility for damage caused by failure to observe the instructions for safety, use and care. Claims of any kind are excluded in these cases. General Information on Coating Non-stick Coatings
The world of cookware has long since been unthinkable without non-stick coatings on the basis of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene). This non-stick system, which is completely harmless to health when used properly, allows the fat-free and low-fat preparation of food. The cookware can subsequent be cleaned without effort. To get the most out of your PTFE-based non-stick coated products, you should be aware of the following:
• PTFE coatings are distinguished by their excellent non-stick properties.
• Good, strengthened coating systems are resistant to scratches, but not to cuts!
• The constant heat resistance up to 230°C is entirely sufficient for use in cookware. Cooking fats or oils already evaporate or burn below this temperature limit. Please remember that burnt fat can release vapours that are harmful to health! PTFE coating systems form decomposition products above a temperature of 360°C. If inhaled, these can cause flu-like symptoms (irritated eyes, sore throat etc.), which are otherwise harmless.
• PTFE non-stick coated products can be cleaned without effort. Caustic cleaning agents or rough sponges are not necessary and can even cause slight scratches in the coating.
• Modern PTFE systems, like the ones we use, are manufactured without PFOA nowadays. Instructions for use and care You should thoroughly wash and dry your cookware before using it for the first time and each time after use. Care and Cleaning
Hot water, washing-up liquid and a soft cleaning sponge are adequate for cleaning non-stick coated cookware. Cleaning in the dishwasher is not necessary. Wooden fittings are not suitable for dishwashers or for use in the oven. However, if you have cleaned your non-stick coated cookware in the dishwasher, please rub it out with a drop of cooking oil before the next use. Note: Discolouration of the cast aluminium base may occur. This is natural aluminium oxidation. The combination of water hardness, cleaning agent and the control of temperature and humidity in the dishwasher aids the natural formation of oxide. This is not a cause for complaint! In order to preserve your high quality cookware, avoid the use of sharp-edged or pointed utensils. Wooden or plastic kitchen utensils are recommended. Signs of use (scratches) can occur not just on coated cookware, but can also give stainless steel cookware a shabby appearance. However, scratches do not impair the function of the cookware. Induction cookware
Never heat up induction capable cookware if it is empty. Noises (buzzing, humming) are generated by the interaction between the induction hob and the induction cookware. This generation of noise is not a cause for complaint. We do not accept any liability for damage caused by failure to observe the above instructions for use and care.