on 14 November 2012
excellent medium weight fleece, good for use under a body warmer, snug fit and generous sleeves,mine is black and I may well buy one in another colour
on 18 May 2013
fits very well, not too tight under the arms, ease of movement no problems. It also looks stylish. I would recommend it to anyone.
on 10 April 2013
It is just as described. It also flatters the body outline. It also arrived promptly. Worth it. I would recommend
on 7 February 2013
Love this top. It's a great length, lovely weight and very warm. Elastic around the bottom keeps the draughts out!!
on 11 June 2013
I was impressed with the speedy delivery and the quality of my fleece. I love it and will buy another one in a different colour.
on 26 May 2013
the fleece wasnt as thick as i thought it would be be but i was still happy with the product
on 28 April 2013
Very happy with this item. The size is as expected, size 8 fitted enough but not too snug. Has so far washed well. Like the extra detail of the different coloured zip and the slightly less obvious logo on the arm not chest.
on 8 January 2014
Bought this as a birthday present along with another Berghaus fleece. Loved colour of this but sizing wise it came out bigger than the other one (Arnside fleece) and much preferred the Arnside which had a thicker and cosier feel. In the end I exchanged it for another Arnside fleece.
on 4 January 2014
This is a wonderful fleece which I bought in Marine Turquoise. Loved the colour , loved the quality and it fitted well.
Great service as well.
on 8 January 2014
No real problems at all. The sleeves are a bit long but, judging by other stuff I've bought) I think that's pretty standard these days.