Size: One Size|Colour: Black/White|Change

on 20 July 2014
I brought this on the Camino Frances, 800 km in 35 days. I used the buff as a headband, sweatband and occasionally around the neck. I also used it most night to keep my earplugs in place, to block out the light (when I went to bed before lights out) and to keep the hair out of my face. I machine washed it and dried it in the drier. This is one of the things I would definitely take on every trip I go!
on 16 July 2013
I kept this product but it wasn't quite what I expected - quite thin material and its just lime a tube of material which can be worn in several different ways. The pattern is only on one side and so you have to make sure it's sitting the right way round the neck or the underside shows. It is surprisingly worm for such a light material
on 18 February 2015
Absolute trash. Just a flimsy piece of cloth roughly hacked off a roll. I've seen better dusters, and considerably less expensive. What a nerve to ask for money for this.
on 13 May 2016
It is wot it is. Can see why some reviews are saying it's just a piece of material but it does its job and is not to thick/ heavy around your neck like the thermal ones.
on 14 September 2014
These gaiters are such all round solutions I am unable to be without. Berghaus have made this unusually designed one and its perfect for my needs
on 19 February 2015
Nothing special, but it is not supposed to be, given the price i paid! Does the job and, beyond that, it is a matter of taste for colour.
on 11 June 2013
I expected the quality to be better than it was but I guess it's ok. It's too thin. I would have liked it to be thicker.
on 12 April 2015
daughter in law found it very useful when out on her bike on chilly days
on 25 April 2015
smashing item nicely made great for the outdoors etc
on 1 November 2015
Terrible material, cheap import from China