Size: Small/Medium|Colour: Parachute Purple Marl|Change

on 12 January 2012
These gloves are very warm and comfortable and great value for money. The one thing I would say is a little confusing is the sizing. I bought a pair for my Mum for Christmas and as she has normal sized hands I didn't go for the L/XL and instead went for the S. The S was definitely for very little hands and did not fit my Mum - so I kept them for myself :-) - and ordered her the L/XL which were a very good fit for her -I'd say she has very average sized hands for a lady, so unless you have relatively little hands go for the L/XL.
on 22 March 2013
These gloves only came in 2 sizes. Small/Medium is more like small/extra small (which i already had for myself). Large/X-Large I would recommend for medium hands.
on 24 February 2013
This is the second pair of gloves in this style - the first being the medium. The cuffs are quite tight to get your hands through and I felt there would be stress placed on the gloves as you pulled them off and on. I swapped them for the larger size and these are fine. I only have small hands though
on 14 March 2014
2 inch holes appeared along stitch lines within two weeks of owning these. Not submitted to anything strenuous, just wearing them for a 20 minute walk to work every day.
on 25 January 2013
I like them a lot. They are warm, but most of all, I need gloves like this that they are thin and you have a good feel and greep of things you hold.
on 19 January 2015
As a Raynaud's sufferer, I have searched high and low for gloves that protect my extremities from the elements and haven't found any other gloves that do the trick like these do. So much so, I bought two pairs on offer via Amazon deals.
on 28 January 2016
I bought a pair of these and the berghaus extreme balaclava
they were comfy but both the gloves and the balaclava fell apart within months i took the gloves back
to blacks and got the gore wind stopper ones which were expensive and they fall apart within 3 weeks
so i took them back and bought some cheap full finger cycling gloves and some cheap ski gloves
which have been great.

Its a shame because i have a old berghaus hat (polartec 300) which is really thick and warm.
It covers your ears and the back of your neck, you can see its not brand new but it still works the same as it did when i bought it about 7 or 8 years ago(I only wear it in the winter) berghaus stuff is quite thin these days, even the gortex jackets have gone much thinner.

I wont be buying anything from berghaus again unless they go back to how they used to be.
I suppose one benefit of them getting lighter is there good for bike riding
But they will not last as long as their old stuff.
on 29 November 2013
Firstly I would like to point out that this review isn't reflecting on the company who sells these items and the customer service they offer but the product itself.

The gloves I ordered (L/XL) fitted me very well however after 2-3 hours use the stitching inside the gloves (around the thumb and index finger) and so weren't to good at keeping the heat in!! I contacted the company I purchased the gloves from and they very kindly sent me a free replacement however the second pair was no better. I'm now in the process of sending the gloves back to the seller so they can use it to give details to the manufacturers as it is obviously a problem with that rather than the seller.

Overall they are good while they last however for the price I paid I didn't expect them to fall apart. Customer service was worth the price!
on 29 December 2012
Best gloves ever!
My second pair, keeps me warm without the bulk of other warm gloves. Smart enough for evenings if required instead if smart leather (cold) gloves or ideal for hiking too!
Great value for money, would 100% buy again
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 26 August 2014
Brilliant gloves to use as a liner under mittens ( I have circulation problems that gives me extremely cold hands) because they are tight fitting and warm.
No problems with the stitching for me, by they are on the small side.