Size: Large|Colour: Black/Black|Change
Price:£39.17+ Free shipping

on 14 November 2014
Have been very pleased with this fleece since I bought it. Had been initially worried that this was the 100gm micro fleece, but it wasn't. Nice warm middle weight fleece, prob around 150-200gm, although it doesn't say that anywhere.
Only slight concern is that after only a month of average wear, it's starting to pill (bobble) a little bit in high wear areas. Can't see this looking smart for more than a couple of years to be honest. For £25, it's fine but rather disappointed that Berghaus seems to be cheapening their range with poorer quality materials - I suspect somewhere at Berghaus an accountant's in charge.

Edit: Now 2 months after purchase I thought I'd update this review.
The pilling has now worsened considerably. It no longer looks smart and I have updated the rating accordingly.
The fleece material this is made from is evidently cheap rubbish... while it looks good initially, it doesn't wear well.
Previous Berghaus fleeces have always lasted well through many years and I bought this fleece based on that reputation.

I find it sad that what was a great brand is being dragged downhill by penny pinching cost-saving measures.
on 16 April 2014
I have brought these fleeces from millet's and found them to be of good quality and hard wearing. This is not the case with this the material feels cheap and after only a few wears looks old and worn.
on 29 November 2014
This was a replacement garment for my son. It is light, soft and cosy and launders very easily. He always has more than one in his wardrobe as well as the heavier outer jacket with a similar lining, the pockets of that whch can be reached for inside as well as outside.
on 4 September 2014
"Bought this jacket for my husband & he loves it. Good quality material,very comfortable and looks great. I made a mistake when I ordered this jacket, I ordered 2 instead of one however, my husband liked it that much he kept the other one. I am happy to recommend this jacket to other customers".
on 30 November 2015
This fleece is not as well made as the garment it replaced but the fabric quality is still excellent. It came up a little small but still fits well - just more snug than I expected. A worthy purchase if you can find it below £20
on 9 February 2016
This is the third Spectrum fleece I've bought with the oldest one now relegated to dog walking duties! Worn as a layer between base layer and coat it keeps me lovely and warm and isn't too bulky like some other fleeces I've had. This one seems somehow more plush than my other two Spectrum fleeces yet was the cheapest of the three to buy. Delivery was quick too so I am one happy customer!
on 27 April 2014
I am a lover of all things Berghaus and have never been let down. As the brand advertising says 'trust is earned'. I was however surprised and very disappointed by this so called fleece jacket.It is paper thin and certainly not what I thought I was ordering. So untypically Berghaus that it makes me wonder if it is the genuine article. Whatever the truth it is not a garment that will keep you warm as it is far too light.
on 31 January 2016
Really like the colour of this fleece in eclipse colour. I have bought Berghaus jackets and fleeces for the past twenty years. Although the quality is still good, it is not as excellent as those made twenty years ago.
on 7 January 2014
This was bought to fit inside a Berhaus jacket. Although other fleeces can also fit a Berghaus this one has elastic tabs at the cuff which once secured, prevent the sleeves from disappearing inside. Berghaus are very good at thinking tiny problems like that through so that you are not annoyed by some trivial issue when out and about in field, flood or snow.
So far very pleased with fit and warmth.
on 6 February 2016
Fantastic fleece that feels really good quality. Berghaus make brilliant stuff and seem to last. Just as good as the face of north if you ask me :)

See one answered question