Top positive review
66 people found this helpful
Great bag for travel !
on 1 December 2010
I spent 3 weeks in Asia, getting on buses, planes and boats, but also hanging off the back of moto-taxis and tuk-tuks. I had orginally hesitated about getting this rucksack with wheels -but I have absolutely NO regrets. I really like the 2 comparments, the day bag is just the right size (although it could have an extra pocket inside the main part), and the rucksack is very comfortable to carry.
If you don't plan to trek up a mountain, I highly recommend this rucksack... i was completely in love with it from the first day of my trip - the wheels were really great for saving my back !
- the day bag could have an extra zipped section inside it
- if you're over 1m80 then you might have to bend down to roll the suitcase
- removable day bag, which is not only zipped, but can also be clipped onto the bag, and has 2 little hooks that can be used to hang off the front of the rucksack when you're in busy/crowded streets.
- 2 sections: 1 lowersection, the main part has a mesh zip ideal for travel towel, sarong, flip flops, silk sleeping sheet, etc.., and there is a super secret little pocket which I used to keep my "home" wallet" and it has an extra pocket that rests on top of the inner compression straps (ideal for dirty laundry and wet bathing suit).
- confortable fit
- several handles to carry it upright or on side
- great compression straps