on 22 December 2010
Bought a new Berghaus C7 65-10 Bioflex at the start of the year. I always carry it fully packed with camping gear & eqpt for long distance so its quite heavy. The Bioflex system is 1st Class, with the rucksack moulding to my body perfectly for super comfort.
on 2 February 2011
Fabulous rucksack!! Tried it this weekend in Snowdonia. The Bio Flex system is genius and the rucksak design as far as usability goes is brilliant.
on 24 June 2013
Very comfortable bag, the frame system is excellent and the hip pad being able to move is very nice. I've used it on loads of expeditions and I have no complaints other than if I did need tore pace straps it would be difficult
on 6 May 2014
Got to agree with pwe here I'm afraid. Bought this for a 2 month trip to Nz. Did 4 of the great walks and a bunch of other hikes. Of all the stuff I bought, this was the most disappointing purchase by a long way. Build quality was poor - one of the buckles broke almost immediately. But the biggest problem was how uncomfortable it was once you went over 15 kilos or so. They really cheaped out on the padding around the waist and the thing rubbed badly. All this on a backpack that weighs a couple of kilos.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2011
Had high hopes for this rucsac which I bought for a 6 week walking trip to New Zealand & Australia. However, within a week it simply started to fall apart - the material is so flimsy that it actually wore through around the elastic straps on the back. my previous macpac lasted 15 years.. this one less than 15 days... won't be buying Berghaus for a while!
on 23 August 2014
Does the job.
on 9 October 2014
Great
on 19 November 2014
A fantastic sack that I have used now on most of my travels, Not the light option but very strong and comfortable with bags of room.