on 6 November 2011
very unsure at first mainly due to initial price of the go-kart, having had a lot of experience as a child of go-karts etc. It has too be good!!

It's great, the quality of the engineering of the welds and the ability for it to grow with my children make the outlay worth while.

The only negative is that it doesn't arrive in a branded box - more like a couple of pieces of cardboard banded together, so on arrival I had to check all of the parts were their as bits fell out as the courier got it out of his van!!

10 out of 10 for the go-kart though!!!
on 12 January 2014
Bought this for my 12 year old daughter, she loves it, so do all the adults in the family! Robust, well made, fun. Service on phone when purchasing was really helpful and friendly. Would recommend to others, but requires a bit of time and tools to assemble, so be prepared.
on 24 June 2011
this is a expencive toy but my son has had hrs of fun already
i am waiting for them to come back into stock as my little girl would like on to
just brill