Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
I bought one of these covers a year ago. My Bar-B-Q is 3 burner with shelve at both ends. The cover fits it easily for height (115cm ish) and depth (60cm ish) and comfortably snug for length (155cm ish). Over the year it has been outside all of the time and the only change to it's original condition is that the colour has faded slightly on the upper surfaces.. I thought that the 2 Velcro strips, one at either end, may loose grip and be the weak point but so far they have remained as new. Cannot fault the cover, best I have found ion over 30 years of Bar-B-Q'ing. Hope this helps. PC
27 Jun 2014 by phil clark
votes
Dimentions 23 Mar 2014
Covered my 4 burner gas bbq that has a side burner on 1 side and side tray on other
23 Mar 2014 by Sworldy
votes
Hiya, it's not tapered at the bottom, it has Velcro to tighten if needed but does go straight down
22 Aug 2014 by Don
votes
it will definitely fit, but may be slightly on the large side for your bbq
11 Sep 2014 by Pam Dale
votes
I have no idea about a Byron gas BBQ. It is a very large cover so I would expect so but who knows.
1 Sep 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
How wide is it? 15 Apr 2014
Hi, our BBQ is 1.42m wide, this cover fits it fine. Hope that helps.
16 Apr 2014 by Cathy
votes
Yes that will fit your bbq. My bbq is of similar dimensions and there is plenty room. It is also good quality.
7 Jun 2014 by Jim S.
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers