on 3 January 2013
This is a wonderful blush for very pale skin, like mine. I use it all over to warm up my complexion, it takes me from corpse bride to english rose in a few sweeps of a brush. Very flattering.
on 28 February 2015
Awful, 100% fake on arrival, packaging looked like someone had covered it in scanned paper and the colour of the actual blusher was NOTHING like the original at the benefit makeup counter
on 9 November 2015
I love some of benefits boxed powder's but I find the colour pay-off on this blush it quite poor. I feel like I have apply this many times to see any real difference.
on 4 March 2014
My daughter loved it x and a lot cheaper than shop x brush a bit small but not a problem she uses another one x and good colour pink x
on 6 March 2014
Wouldn't say anything bad about the genuine article, but this was not the real thing. I had been using Thrrrob for years and know it well. Maybe this was a one off and the seller didn't know, but as usual cheap Benefit make up is too good to be true.
on 23 February 2013
I brought three of this ! good value! nice color~~ our my friends love it so much. It the first time i use benefit .
on 1 November 2010
I've been a fan of Benefit for years, I love both this product and the Dandilion blusher. It gives you that just been up to mischief glow and lasts for months. A really great buy!
on 21 June 2015
lobely
on 30 April 2015
good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse