Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Oct 2011 22:15:34 BDT
I have just been watching this wonderful movie in glorious Blu-Ray. Picture quality is astonishing, coupled along with a superb soundtrack. Now, reading the reviews above, I am surprised no one noticed a difference in the very final scene which is different from the original 4 discs release of a few years back. It shows a shepherd leading his flock past a hill dotted with three empty crosses. On the original version, the scene was very bright, with good contrast and clear blue sky. On this blu-ray version, the same scene is much darker with the sky in twilight mode. Has anyone else noticed this? Or was it my imagination?

Posted on 9 Apr 2012 02:52:32 BDT
its like that on whole last 10 or so minutes on the blu ray and am not sure if the dvd was correct or blu ray is

in the dvd 4 disc the scene 10 mins before with trhem hiding from rain was also lighter this meant we see christs blood clearly in the water surely that was the point of the scene and the miracle of them being cured from leprosy on blu ray sadly its much darker from here on
you can make out a slight diff in water but its morr brown than red blood
then we go to the hur estate on dvd its bright blu ray dark ok dont have a prob with that scene it looks good either way but then cut to thre crosses on hill and sheep have nealry dissapeared and its gone very very dark

surely this is an error i accewpt if it was that way in last 10 mins of film ok but i cant help feeling something has gone wrong here despite so many saying waht a fantasttic transfer this is and yes o most of the film is lovely but i feel last 10 mins is not right
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  29 Oct 2011
Latest post:  9 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions