Size: One size|Colour: Peach|Change
Price:£6.99 - £19.99

on 9 May 2013
Agree with all the positive reviews here. It is a lovely scarf and is very comfortable to wear. My only slight quibble would be that in the website picture the scarf looks as if it has a sheen, as some silk does, so I was a bit surprised to find it didn't. However, this doesn't detract from its beauty.
on 16 March 2013
I bought this for my wife's birthday because, well, it looked good. As my knowledge of fashion, scarves in particular, could be written on the head of a pin, I only have my wife's reaction to go by.

She loved it.

Apparently, it had a mysterious wispy quality to it and this particular silk weave was "excellent". It was also a good length and held its shape well. At this point, I just nodded and smiled as she went into the ins and outs of scarf wearing. Look, if she'd wanted to discuss Windows 8 or Intel i-7, I'm right there, but she didn't; she just went on and on about this scarf until my eyes glazed over.

To the ladies; I think this is probably a good buy. To the guys: you can't go wrong with this scarf (any colour) buy it for your partner and, believe me, you won't regret it. I will say no more!
on 1 March 2014
this is the most gorgeous scarf I have ever owned, looks and feels great, good value for money highly recommend them, fast delivery the item is fab xx
on 8 July 2012
I have the leopard print silk scarf. It is very soft and much larger than normal silk scarves. I really like this scarf as it is very pretty and a luxurious item.......The item was as described and wore it many times, yet look so beautiful. I would recommend this item to any one.
on 9 July 2012
I bought the red multi coloured scarf and I am extremely thrilled with it. It has an amazing feel to it and makes a simple outfit look great! absolutely gorgeous scarf and would definitely recommend it..
on 10 August 2012
The scarf was lovely & I had so many compliments. Will be buying another one in a different colour soon.
on 1 April 2013
I bought this scarf for a present for my mother. The colours are wonderful and the quality excellent. She loves it. A perfect gift!
on 1 April 2014
Lovely colours for mum - a little untidy around the ends but its so floaty you never see this. I would recommend it as a gift
on 7 January 2015
Elegant scarf In many colours. I have seen much more expensive ones In the shops which are not half as good as these . I have purchased 5 on behalf of my sister to give as presents as she can't get out, and 1for myself.
on 9 February 2016
I bought it as a gift and it was well received. It does smell a bit when you take it out of the plastic bag but once I had wrapped it in tissue paper and a gift bag it appeared more expensive. Very pretty and delicate.