TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 July 2012
I have ordered several of these choker necklaces as they are fantastic quality and a brilliant price. I use them to put my favourite pendants on - my cameo, crystal, etc. It sits perfectly on the neckline and does not rise up around the sides of your neck like some omega chains can do - the delivery is fantastic too - really quick and it comes in a lovely blue box ready to present with just a ribbon round it if need be. Great if you need to have a necklace that sits your pendant higher on the neckline thatn the average chain and the structure of this choker provides a very sophisticated look. Highly recommend this as a very useful and versatile choker necklace - also looks just as good worn on its own - simple sophistication at a fraction of the price of other omega chains.
on 24 October 2012
This chocker style necklet is beautifu. It sits flat and comfortably on the collar bone and has a small catch so easy to thread a charm on to if you want. Really good value .
on 22 November 2012
This choker arrived this morning nicely boxed. I bought it for my mother so that she can wear different pendants with it. Very comfortable to wear, sits nicely round the neck. Fast delivery, very simple choker, would highly recommend.
on 8 March 2013
was a lot flimsier than I expected and the fastener is tiny, very difficult to use. However, it does sit nice around the neck. came in a lovely box, would be great if gift for someone.
on 20 November 2014
Good quality, ideal for pendants when wearing necklines that would hide behind the edge of tops if wearing a conventional chain.
This item is smooth to the skin also.
on 27 April 2013
Simple little silver choker,I use for various beads,pendants etc,not too short/long..
.only slightly annoying thing is it swings round to catch always being at front.
on 7 December 2012
Had to return this as I found this impossible to undo the clasp but looks okay for the money and might suit someone much younger and more agile than me.
on 11 February 2013
chose this item because I keep breaking the cheaper ones and nothing more infuriating it was slightly smaller than expected but still good.
on 21 February 2013
i like this choker very much,its realy classy.and light weight.it arrived in a nice box too,please make one in 40cm lenth too.
on 23 May 2013
I was delighted by this slim choker. I have a lot of pendants and this is absolutely essential part of the jewellery box now.