Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
From what I can see there is not a reset button. I am unsure about the ones you have but all of the ones I use in my house of various brands do have any form of reset button.
22 Apr 2015 by actiongirl5
votes
I have no idea, sorry! All I know is this device protects the washing machine or what ever you have plugged into it from power surges and spikes.
23 Jun 2015 by Nicholas Weeks
votes
No
15 Apr 2015 by Dymchurch calling
votes
There is no definitive answer to this. I use these cubes on refrigerators in a country where power cuts are frequent (and surges when the power is restored). Some surges are small enough not to damage unprotected appliances whilst some would blow the circuit if it were not protected. I have a lot of equipment protected by various types of Belkin surge protectors and only once has the surge been enough to blow the protectors whilst successfully protecting the appliances. The fact is that you may not know that there has been a surge, unless you have got unprotected appliances, so you do not know how often you have been protected.
17 Aug 2014 by Tomer
votes
I doubt it. This is a surge protector. What you may need is a voltage stabliser but if that voltage drop is so great on, presumably the ring circuit, it is affecting other devices when something else turns on then there is possibly something dodgy about your home's electrics. However the problem sounds to me much more likely to be electrostatic or electromagnetic interference from the thermostat, particularly if you're using a TV aerial or dish rather than cable. This explains:- http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/archive/ra/publication/ra_info/ra272.htm
3 Dec 2014 by Malcolm Lawn
votes
surely this will depend on the mains voltage in India and how big if any are the surges?
18 Mar 2015 by rouleur
votes
The instructions that I have do not say anything about not being used with an extension lead plugged into it. I would think that this use is OK so long as the total load on the Belkin SergeCube does not exceed 13 Amps
21 Feb 2015 by Bruneivisitor
votes
Yes it will
7 Jan 2015 by Paul
votes
I've have quite a few in different sockets and have yet had none fail. Had master plug ten way upright device that only lasted 12months and it went with a pop. So as far as I know these belkin cubes are very reliable work horses, and at the price well worth a gamble.
17 Aug 2014 by miss susan r lawrence
votes
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers