on 24 March 2014
This is the third ipad case I've had, and it's quite possibly my favourite (plus the best value!!!). The case feels sturdy and the ipad is well supported when used as a stand. The only let down is there are no magnets, so no active wake/sleep - I've done my own fix though and added a little sticky magnetic strip (bought from a craft shop) and this works perfectly...

Initially I got sent the wrong product, but after a simple email to the vendor (iZIlla) a replacement was with me within a couple of days and they let me keep the original - great customer service!

For the price, you can't go wrong!
on 11 June 2014
The product has just arrived and I fitted it to my iPad 2 easily enough. It is not faux leather but more a hard-wearing fabric which, personally, I don't mind (I had a faux leather one that disintegrated pretty easily and this one feels more robust; and I am not willing to part with a small fortune for a leather one!).

The fitted sides offer decent protection to the edges of the iPad which I have seen lacking in other products.

The compartment is a nice touch. But please note - there is no auto-sleep/magnetic cover. Hence, you have to manually wake the iPad up from sleep. A small compromise (unless I am doing something wrong!).
on 18 May 2014
This case is a nice looking, great value case. However, the standing ability is very poor. It wobbles like the ipad is going to fall over. This was meant to be a new replacement to Belkins trifold leather case as it was getting a bit old and worn, but this bifold case is no where near as good quality. I would not recommend for a child to use this case as it's dangerous for your ipad, however, if you are a careful person, it might be ok.
on 22 August 2014
I've owned many iPad cases but none as good as this. It is cheap & simple but yet very classy & perfect for the iPad & my taste. It has a little pocket which is great for carrying around a spare lightning cable whenever needed. The only flaw would be that it doesn't have magnetic lock/unlock which is a bit upsetting but overall an amazing case! A must buy for any iPad owner! 🙌
on 6 September 2014
Excellent quality and price. I have to say I got this cover not expecting the quality to be so great even though it's Belkin. It was just a replacement for another Belkin and Moshi covers I had. Needless to say, this is the one I'm using right now. It's light, elegant, and looks great on my iPad 2, even though it's white. Gives a good contrast.
on 17 May 2014
Super comfortable case. I had an awful case and wanted to get a new light weighted case. This one is really what I have been looking for. There's only one downside of this case. When you fold it as in painting mode it feels like the case is upside down
on 2 November 2014
Light and easy to remove and insert an iPad (a rare combination). Incredibly useful pocket for storing earphones, stylus, TV tuner etc. (a unique feature as far as I can tell). Have an iPad 3, so in a sale with a massive discount.
on 10 April 2015
A definite must have for an IPAD. I later switched to an iPad mini so I rarely use this case as much (I miss it so much) unless I use the larger IPad. I hope I can get one for my iPad mini soon. Delivery was great.
on 14 February 2015
Lovely little case. Belkin as amazing regarding quality and this did not disappoint love it tempted to get another one. But have had this one for a year and a a half and it's still looks new. Love it
on 17 November 2014
Covers iPad well. Does not stand up very well when in horizontal view, in fact rolled over most of the time so don't buy if your using your iPad is this mode. For the price it's ok.