on 4 April 2013
a great free app which keeps my little one occupied for a short time but she loves drawing with it.
on 19 March 2013
I first downloaded Kaleidoscope after playing it on my my friends' Kindle. I thought it was a very good app and I was eager to have it myself.
When I got it, I created a very completely different shape. I saved it and even played it back! There was so many different shades and shapes to do!
I've saved it to my favorites and I play very often! Plus, I even send them to my friends using e-mails!
A very fun app for kids to use!
And it's FREE!
:>)
on 17 June 2013
My daughter is 6 and goes back to this programme time after time. We down loaded it free a couple of weeks ago. You never get the same pattern twice and she loves playing it back to see how she creates her masterpieces!!!
on 27 February 2013
An easy and colourful drawing application complete with the ability to play your drawing as a video. Very fun to play.
on 2 May 2013
Looking at the great comments i bought this app, its amazing! You can make amazing patterns plus watch what you've drawn! One of the best apps ive got ps. Im 10
on 29 July 2013
I am 47 years old and one of these toys gives me such fun today as it did then. I mastered the pens and got the best out of it. Love it.
on 1 March 2013
I use this when I just want to completely switch off for five minutes - lovely little app which stays on my carousel.
This game is highly recommended by me to ANYONE! This game will let ur creativity flow! There are no viruses ether. Great for all the family: -D
on 20 April 2013
A nice app for passing a little time. Great for keeping the grandchildren amused. Pictures created can be saved which is nice.
on 28 July 2013
An amusing app - for kids mainly, but I as an adult also enjoy playing around with it now and again. Lovely patterns can be created without having to be in the least artistic. Great way to pass on a few spare minutes.