Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 28 January 2015
Like many other television personalities, and indeed some of her fellow “Made in Chelsea” co-stars, Binky has written an autobiography… at the age of 25.

Interjected with “Being Binky” tips at the end of each chapter over its 213 pages, Binky tells her story in a very matter of fact way, mostly covering her upbringing of private schools, her parents’ divorce, bullying due to an unnamed learning difficulty before moving to London, which then lead to “Made in Chelsea”. Sounds boring?

“Being Binky” certainly is an autobiography in that it chronicles Felstead’s life so far, but this is not where you’ll find figurative dirt on any of her fellow cast members, and in reality a lot of the later chapters cover what you may have seen on screen already. By this I mean that “Made in Chelsea” is there, but is not gone into specific detail as perhaps you’d want it to.

Did I hate this? No. Did I love this? No, but “Being Binky” will appeal to young women and hardcore fans of “Made in Chelsea”, rather than anyone else.
on 9 February 2016
Ms Felstead discusses her learning difficulties early in the book, so she has either overcome them, or has a very good ghostwriter. Simple (in a good way), fast paced and interesting from cover to cover. I would have preferred a little more dirt and detail about the show 'Made in Chelsea', but thoroughly enjoyed the book. I could almost hear Binky's voice when I was reading it. She comes across as a lovely girl and a wonderful human being, not without tiny flaws, but who wants perfection?! Along with Millie and Lucy (who I thought weird at first, but she grew on me fast), Binky was my favourite of the MiC cast. Why such wonderful young ladies are so insecure and let plonkers like Alex and Jamie Biscuits treat them like sh*t, I will never know. Don't be arrogant, ladies, but know just how fantastic you are!
on 31 July 2014
I love Made in Chelsea so was really excited to read this book and I wasn't disappointed. A really good, relaxing read.
on 15 July 2014
struggling with this book, am not even half way through. Binkys writing is very childlike and it doesnt flow very well, i am hoping it will get better as she is one of my favourite people on the show, although she seemed to go a bit 'weak' in this last series.
on 21 February 2015
I was interested in reading this book since Binky seems like a kind, interesting and sensible person but this book was boring and pointless and she made herself sound extremely vacuous and dull. it wasnt worth the money at all.
on 10 July 2014
nothing different to what you see on the show. ollie lockes book is better. wait until its on sale no juicy gossip.
on 15 November 2015
Really enjoyed reading about Binky's battles with bullying at school and was nice to read about how she came out the other side of it. I was always a fan of Binky on the show and she has always come across as one of the more 'normal' cast members so it was nice to know a little more about her by reading her book. She didn't actually say too much on Made in Chelsea which was a bit of a shame, but all in all, a good read.
on 20 August 2014
Great easy reading book. Its quite interesting as I am a fan of Made in Chelsea so enjoying it.
on 2 December 2015
I do really like Binky. She is my favourite character on MIC. The book is good and her childhood is interesting but I don't think there is any need for the 'advice' after each chapter. Plus the repeated large text on most pages is rather pointless. She does seem a little spoilt but she is still my favourite.
on 18 July 2014
Loved this book and read it in about two days. Perfect for fans of MIC. It was good because it was definitely more of a biography than an 'advice' book, which some reality autobiographies tend to be. Was interesting to find out a lot more about one of the favourites of the MIC cast.