Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
Yes - dials are 0 - 10. I just plugged it in and set the dial to 0 and heard no sound at all. To give a bit more: It has one input socket and 4 output sockets. Each output socket has a dial which can turn up volume independently from 0-10; thus if you set some dials to 0 you get no detectable sound. I note if there is a tiny sound it was below what I could hear. The dial is analogue so assume 0 means 0 sound emission. One advisory re your PC setup: your speakers, headphone and PC will all likely use 3.5mm jacks and this device uses TLS 6.35mm jacks. Therefore if you order this you should also order a set of converters, which are inexpensive (ie something like http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adaptor-6-3mm-stereo-3-5mm-socket/dp/B000LATMQW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1424895075&sr=8-3&keywords=6.35mm+to+3.5mm+adapter x 5). Worth ordering together with this as inexpensive items must be in an order of more than £10 for amazon to ship; although marketplace companies will ship orders below £1 but you may wait a while for delivery.
25 Feb 2015 by Alex
votes
With the correct cable ...yes it does. Line out to line in.
16 Feb 2015 by Robert H.
votes
Yes it will work, but! it won't be very loud, as the output from a guitar pick up is very low. 2. It will only sound in one side of the headphones, as guitars are mono and Ha 400 requires a stereo input, unless you have a Gibson 345 that is, as that is a stereo guitar.
31 Dec 2014 by Clive Heenan
votes
6.5 - my headphones came with an adapter which was handy...
26 Jan 2015 by Boz The Sax
votes
Run 3.5 mm jack plug from TV headphone out to the input of the Behringer unit depends how far you sit from your TV you will need a long 3.5. jack plug cable.
29 May 2014 by Mrs. Valerie E. Cooper
votes
Power lead only...
15 Dec 2014 by gareth barham
votes
1/4" Jack (Guitar Lead)
20 Nov 2014 by Max Marlow
votes
votes
this unit is designed for alow impedance input at a higher level than a mic delivers depending on what type of mic probabale impedance and input level faults maybe distortion suck it and see
15 Oct 2014 by signof4
votes
If you're sure it's being fed a good signal and the headphones are good, then, yes, it's probably gone bad somehow. If you're hearing the same problem on all 4 outputs then, considering the low cost, it's a scrapper I'm afraid.
27 Sep 2014 by Stratopastor
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers