Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 16 October 2013
We use this brand of studio monitor in our studio for our radio station at University and have never faulted us. The ability to limit the sound is particularly useful for times when there may be lessons going on elsewhere on campus. The quality of sound is brilliant too. Definitely industry/broadcast standard equipment.
on 23 March 2016
I used to mix on a set of floor standing Mission speakers through an Audiolab amp. On finishing a mix I would go play it in the car, on the phone, on the tablet, on my small blue tooth speaker and on my large blue tooth speaker.

It was incredibly difficult to get a consistent mix that would work on every speaker I played it on.
Frequencies would go missing, parts that were quiet in the mix were too loud everywhere else. The bass had no bass.

If this sounds like a familiar story I have to tell you that these monitors are what I (and probably you) have been missing my whole life. This will bring a whole new lease of life to your music. They can't pick the right sound for you, they can't play instruments for you, they can't make a bad song good.

What they can do is guarantee that your mix is as good as its possible for it too be. You can solidly mix on these monitors then take them to any speaker system you can think of and your mix sounds like you expected it to sound.

Do yourself a favour, get a pair!
on 6 October 2015
Great product fast delivery,very happy!
on 4 November 2014
Cannot complain with the clarity and weight of this budget monitors.

Perfect replacement for when your more expensive monitors that weren't as good, blow a tweater for no reason...
;-)
on 4 November 2014
Great pair of speakers, does the job well for me. Well built, and excellent sound quality.
on 25 July 2014
Very good. Highly recommend. Thank you.