on 16 September 2013
This book really held me and I hated putting it down. It has everything you could ask for. Could be a great Film.
on 5 September 2014
Very scarey to think that a simple accident, in this case a fender bender, could result into something horrifying and brutal. A split second in time and your life changes irrevocably.
I was saddened when the book ended because I wanted more, and then I found there are two more books continuing the story. I will definitely be reading them!
A really good story and well written.
on 2 September 2013
I like this book, it was easy to read and kept you interested and guessing.. It was great for a free book. I would recommend reading.
on 23 July 2014
What a waste of time reading this. It is not a book. It is just sentences put together to give a list of events which are ludicrous.
Someone hits someone elses car by accident so they come after their family and try to kill them? Totally unbelivable rubbish. Not written well and is just so bad I cannot write any more. Thank God I didnt pay for it. Dont waste your time.
on 29 December 2014
Brilliant book. I found this book very gripping and finished it in one sitting. I have bought the next book in the series and am looking forward to seeing how the story develops. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a quick read with suspense.
on 28 September 2014
I enjoyed the story and how quickly matters span out of control. Minor accident leads to unexpected turn of events resulting in terror and murder. A budding writer I think but obviously still developing. Great for a quick short read.
on 4 April 2014
What a strange story, just when I thought the story would progress it ended! Could have been an emotional roller coaster but just ends! I am not quite sure what more I can say. Pleased to say it was a freebie!
on 22 August 2013
A quick and easy reading book. Gripping from the start and a book you can read from start to finish. If only Emily's father had been caught we could have learnt the reasons behind his mind for what he did.
on 14 February 2015
Great bit of reading, well thought out and certainly takes a grip of you and doesn't let go. Its difficult reading at times and the editing is hardly satisfactory in places, but over all a promising author.
on 16 November 2014
various twists not something was expecting .still a good read thinking getting the other 2 booms to find out how Faye and son liam move on with their lives after their horrifying ordeal