on 24 January 2007
This is an amazing compilation much too stylish for its price tag, I cannot stop listening to it since I purchased it. 3 cd's of exquisite and very moving music split into chill/bar & club. I own most of the Buddha Bar cd's and man this is really up there with the best. If it were mixed it would be better than all of them.

The guys behind this are a DJ Collective called Shisha Sound System and I bet they can rock a party. Not only that though they also present some beautiful & emotional music to chill to, dream away and gettin ready for a night out.

A majority of the tracks on this CD I had never heard before and I was a little anxious that it might be just another poor Buddha cash-in but NO this is not the case, the music on here is amazing and up there with the Buddha bar series.

If you love the Buddha Bar and/or music with some substance & depth then you simply cannot go wrong by buying this as its a little treasure cove waiting to be discovered.
on 16 April 2009
A good selection of tracks to introduce Buddha Bar type music except...
CD 2 is titled Buddha Bar, the CD is titled Buddha bar but the music is not Buddha bar. Who ever made this CD was a touch too chilled...