on 21 August 2014
Ducky Duck is a wonderful, colourful book that will have your young slugs mesmerised and interested in learning to read. Great to be read aloud or to read along with, they'll soon be captivated and will love the pictures. My slugs did and they're not so easily impressed, though they did wonder why Ducky Duck didn't want to be a duck. Perhaps he should consider being a slug? Highly recommended.
on 11 April 2015
I borrowed this book from a friend of mine recently and was very impressed with it. It is a clever little book that really is 2 books in 1 as the story is expanded in the second part of the book for slightly older readers. It is a charming story of a little duck who wants to be different kinds of animals and what happens to him when he tries, the message being that it's best to just be yourself. Beautifully illustrated too which adds much to the story and overall enjoyment
on 5 September 2014
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest opinion. That being said, I think this was a fantastic little book. It's really a wonderful read-aloud type of book. Especially suited for toddlers. The illustrations are spot on and the words are at just the right difficulty level. I'll be sure to keep reading this to my little ones, that's for sure!
on 28 August 2014
Beautifully illustrated, Ducky Duck is a book that will grow with your children. An easy read for the youngsters , it also contains a little more narration for the older children who know their way around. Add to that a great story and an entertaining read and your kids will adore you for buying this little gem :)
on 21 August 2014
My Grandson loved Ducky Duck. It has lovely illustrations and is age appropriate.. The story line is wonderful and teaches a lesson.

To the author a well done and a 5 star rating.

I highly Recommend this book, my Grandson Brock does also :)
on 22 August 2014
Beginner Readers: Ducky Duck by Kids Book Author Jenny Loveless is a wonderful little book with two great stories!
The illustrations are spectacular and my grand children love the cleverness of this little duck!
Lots of fun and giggles!
on 21 August 2014
This is a very clever children’s book. I love the idea of having two versions, one for an older child, and one for a younger child. This two in one worked nicely for my grandsons. Both boys enjoyed the story and colorful illustrations. Well done!
on 23 August 2014
This delightful picture book is sure to keep the young reader's attention. Lots of fun illustrations and -- who doesn't like a duck story? Glad I was gifted this colourful book in exchange for an honest review.
on 20 August 2014
A wonderful read for the small kiddies on one hand, and quite literally one of the best children's book covers I have seen on the other. A wonderful writer has emerged and I recommend her and her work to you.
Very cute and professional-looking illustrations tell a nice, simple tale in this book and it amused in all the right places. I have no doubt that it will be as fresh tomorrow as it was this morning!