A new edition of this title is available, ISBN-10: 1587131978 ISBN-13: 9781587131974
A day-by-day review guide for the Cisco Networking Academy Program student
The features of the book empower you to fit exam preparation into an otherwise busy schedule:
- Visual calendar summarizing each day’s study topic
- Checklist providing advice for preparation activities leading up to the exam
- Description of the 640-801 CCNA exam and how to sign up for it, including how to use a course voucher
- Strategies to be mentally, organizationally, and physically prepared for exam day
- Conversational tone, which makes your study time more enjoyable
If you have completed or are about to complete the four courses of the CCNA version 3.1 curriculum in the Cisco Networking Academy Program, you are ready to make your knowledge official with a CCNA certification. 31 Days Before Your CCNA Exam offers you a personable and practical way to understand the certification process and commit to taking the 640-801 CCNA certification exam while the course material is fresh in your mind.
Use the day-by-day guide and checklist to organize, prepare, and review. The best motivation for studying is scheduling an actual test date, so sign up and declare, “I am going to take the CCNA exam in 31 days, and this is what I will do to prepare leading up to the exam.”
Each day in this guide breaks down an exam topic into a manageable bit of information to review using short summaries from relevant parts of the four Networking Academy CCNA courses.